Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry_ View Post
    Got my septum today wasn't as bad as I expected at all, wearing it flipped up for a few weeks but I love it
    Yay! Hope it heals up lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    that's the problem, I noticed when I woke up and had to rush off to work. I only trust one place and its not local so I cant even get there until weekend (not that I can even afford it!)
    ill get it re done next april, im back in Manchester then for a run
    This is why I have tapers, never needed to use one for that purpose though.

(Also welcome back, not seen you for aaaaaaages).
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I pop back occasionally and have a nosey whats going on.... im back in Manchester in 2016, possibly march aswell as april too so two oppurtunites for me. plus I travel a lot and often I have to change at Manchester Piccadilly.

I have been out in Bolton recently, spent a week there 2 weeks ago

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    I have been out in Bolton recently, spent a week there 2 weeks ago
    Oh you poor thing lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Given that I'm now employed, I think a new shiney (shinies?) is due in the new year after my first paycheck! ^_^
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Oh you poor thing lol!
    I agree. You poor thing. XD

Man, I remember when Bolton used to be nice.

And to keep this on topic....

I hate BAF, just bought some more stuff during their Black Friday Sale and my other items haven't even arrived yet. I keep getting anxious waiting for the post for my IS clicker.
    Current Piercings:
    Right Ear: 00g lobe (9mm), 14g daith
    Left Ear: 00g (9mm) lobe, 14g conch
    Other: 18g right nostril, 14g/12g septum, 12g horizontal nipples

Retired:
    R.I.P: navel

Quote Originally Posted by Roz View Post
    I agree. You poor thing. XD

Man, I remember when Bolton used to be nice.
    My "lol" was to show I was joking. I have seen the town go through many phases. Where I live used to be pretty scary according to people thanks to a very old "reputation" but here I am 10 years later and no problems at all. I think the town centre changes with the new station, the cinema, the basements of the MarketPlace opened up is all great and is bringing new shops to the town as well, the indoor/outdoor market is the best I've ever seen it as well. Of course if you're referring to a night out, I can't comment, the places I used to adore going to have either changed hands, been demolished or are too busy for me these days. Level looks like a really fascinating nightclub though, it opened yesterday.

To keep on topic lol my nostril is now finally behaving like a nostril piercing should, sore, red and of course a bump haha! It was only a matter of time ^_^

I really want something new pierced. But as I'm hoping to give blood for the first time just before Christmas, I'll wait until the new year.
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

I got my right conch done yesterday and I love it. The colour combos work so well and my piercer took some pics of my ears to show others how good the colours look.

I have the lovely turquoise, (main colour), from my bubblegum pink pieces, (sounds bizarre I know lol), with a bright red from the conch pieces and I love it, they work so well together. If I want to change my pieces, my piercer said to pop in and we can experiment to see what we can come up with that is different but nice to look at. To say I didn't really want my conches piercing, a while ago, I love them now. I'd like to eventually get doubles. As for my piercer, she is second to none. If she moved to somewhere new, I'd make sure I could get to her
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

My ears are not happy today :( One of my lobe piercings is sore and the lobe is swollen - 3 1/2 weeks in. I gave it a soak today and got quite a bit of lymph from it, it hasn't discharged much before this, the other one is painless with no discharge. Also my double helix is still painful and there are nasty bumps on the front of both, it's also painful on the back and there's a bump, but strangely it's a bit away from the piercings - about 2mm so may be nothing to do with them. I'm keeping an eye on the helixes as they may be starting an infection... I hope not. I gave them a camomile soak on the front bumps to see if that helped.

Not a fun day for my piercings and they'd all been doing so well :(
    2g lobes, 18g forward helix (L), 14g Conch (L), 16g Double helix (L) 14g Daith (R), and 18g right nostril. 16g Septum.
    2 hours of ink.
    Retired: Gunned 20g lobes many years ago, 16g Tragus, 18g third (L), 18g Forward helix (bottom of double)(L) 14g Philtrum x 2, 18g second (L).

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Oh you poor thing lol!
    :P rivington was quite..... cold and wet. haha

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus