Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Really fancy getting my tongue pierced. I've wanted it for about 8 years now but I'm absolutely useless with mouth pain. I turn into the grumpiest sod going haha. Also I'm not likely to get more than 2 days off together (absolute maximum) until well into the new year.. Is it worth getting when I'd have to go back to work the day after? And most importantly, will it interfere with all the festive foods I want to eat?!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

I'd wait until you've got a bit more time off, my swelling didn't really kick in until the day after I'd had it pierced. I could still eat normal food, just very slowly at first! It was actually more annoying after the swelling had gone down and before I had the shorter bar fitted, I kept catching mt teeth when I was eating eugh.
    Stabbings I still have
    Right ear
    : 2 x helix, conch & rook
    Left ear: helix, conch & tragus
    Tongue web, nostril, septum
    Triangle, VCH & 2 x outers

I'd also wait, it's hard to know how you'll react tbh and make sure you get the bar downsized after a week, don't go waiting 2 weeks like most places tell you!

I realised the other day so many places want you to have a stretched tongue piercing before a split. My mouth is tiny and I didn't cope well with a tongue piercing :'( I know some artists don't believe in the anchor point theory though so I may have to go see one of those.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

See, this is why I need you guys in my life!
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

My nipple is very upset. Crusty and bloody. Don't remember catching it but maybe I did. I gave it a little squeeze and lots of lymph and blood came out. Washed it really well and put a open band aid over it to keep my shirt from getting bloody
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -Winston Churchill

Current: 4x lobes, left industrial, right helix, right nostril, left conch, 2x diagonal(ish) nipples, right daith, left surface tragus

Tats: 3 hours, 2 pieces

so not happy :(
    one of my nostril piercings fell out in my sleep, so its closed up inside and I cant get the bugger back in. still got doubles just not double in my left now.
    its been done since april this year

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

If you go to the piercer straight away they may be able to taper it open again and put the jewellery back in Same thing happened to a friend and they were able to save the piercing.
    2g lobes, 18g forward helix (L), 14g Conch (L), 16g Double helix (L) 14g Daith (R), and 18g right nostril. 16g Septum.
    2 hours of ink.
    Retired: Gunned 20g lobes many years ago, 16g Tragus, 18g third (L), 18g Forward helix (bottom of double)(L) 14g Philtrum x 2, 18g second (L).

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

My helices are sore for no reason. My conch is sore for no reason. My nostril is sore, although that one has a reason (I accidentally yanked it when I was trying to scratch my nose at 4pm when I woke up to drink some water) Awww, little piercings, is the weather getting you down or something? It's been raining here for days.
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

Got my septum today wasn't as bad as I expected at all, wearing it flipped up for a few weeks but I love it
    Left ear: lobes x2 - snug - daith - helix - forward helix - helix orbital heart
    Right ear: lobes x2 - auricle + conch (faux snug) - helix - tragus - rook - outer conch industrial
    Other: septum - centre labret - left nostril - right nostril - smiley
    Tattoo's: stars on forearm

Quote Originally Posted by Sassi View Post
    If you go to the piercer straight away they may be able to taper it open again and put the jewellery back in Same thing happened to a friend and they were able to save the piercing.
    that's the problem, I noticed when I woke up and had to rush off to work. I only trust one place and its not local so I cant even get there until weekend (not that I can even afford it!)
    ill get it re done next april, im back in Manchester then for a run

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus