Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I found an image of my triangle from when it was first pierced.

As I thought, it has not migrated. It ha been pierced too deep on one side (which causes discomfort). So, in all reality, to get that fixed I should really get it repierced.

That's gutting. I spent years researching where to go for it and now it's not right. ='(
    I'm so sorry to read this, I hope you find someone you can trust to get it done properly. :(

ETA: Might want to change that recommendation above?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I'm so sorry to read this, I hope you find someone you can trust to get it done properly. :(

ETA: Might want to change that recommendation above?
    I might have a word and show the photo, see if I can get a free repierce. I know it's not all about the money but as an unemployed student 50 is an awful lot to have essentially flushed down the drain. But then, once bitten, twice shy, you know? Sigh; and everyone had such good things to say. I really thought I was going to the best.

Yes, I was just thinking about editing that myself, actually.
    Piercings
    3x Standard Lobe
    1x 4mm Lobe
    2x Helix
    1x Rook
    2x Navel

1x Nipple
    1x Faux Snug (1x Conch/1x Helix)
    1x Triangle
    1x Septum
    1x Daith

Tattoos
    Side Piece; 5.5 hours

Other
    1x Magnetic Implant

I might have a word and show the photo, see if I can get a free repierce. I know it's not all about the money but as an unemployed student 50 is an awful lot to have essentially flushed down the drain. But then, once bitten, twice shy, you know? Sigh; and everyone had such good things to say. I really thought I was going to the best.

Yes, I was just thinking about editing that myself, actually.
    Entirely your choice, I wouldn't force you or anything, we have had to remove them from the recommended list though.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Senior Member MidnightDreamer22's Avatar

I found an image of my triangle from when it was first pierced.

As I thought, it has not migrated. It ha been pierced too deep on one side (which causes discomfort). So, in all reality, to get that fixed I should really get it repierced.

That's gutting. I spent years researching where to go for it and now it's not right. ='(
    Oh no! This is gutting, I think you really like that piercing :O
    Hey there! I'm Niki!
    Piercings
    Left ear: 2x standard lobe, inner conch Right ear: 2x standard lobe, tragus, double helix Other: left nostril, septum

RIP: right nostril, navel

Tattoos
    2,5 hours of work (right rib piece and waist/ hip lettering)

Want: industrial, daith, philtrum, sooo many tattoos
    Tumblr // Instagram

would HTT charge me for microdermal removal??

I've had them nearly a year and I love them but I caught the bottom one on a necklace (didnt notice, pulled, oh my god the pain) and I think it's starting to reject - I need to get them looked at, at the very least :(
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Quote Originally Posted by Rosasaurr View Post
    would HTT charge me for microdermal removal??

I've had them nearly a year and I love them but I caught the bottom one on a necklace (didnt notice, pulled, oh my god the pain) and I think it's starting to reject - I need to get them looked at, at the very least :(
    They charge 5 for MD removal no matter how many.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    They charge 5 for MD removal no matter how many.
    thank you

I'll definitely go see about it next week
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

I lost the jewellery for my conch punch last week and haven't had anything in it since... now it seems to be closing up. How is that even possible?
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Well I've got my glass labrets lined up from BAF but for love nor money can I find other pieces that I'd love to buy to add to my order. The ones I fell in love with aren't even on pre-order. I'll keep looking!
    Right ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left ear......2 x lobes, 2 x helix. Left side of nose.
    Retired......3rd piercings on right and left lobe.
    Rejected......navel piercing
    Now the proud owner of both a left and right tragus piercing.
    Left conch.
    Looking forward to some more Neometal and Industrial Strength earrings.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLoveLace View Post
    Well I've got my glass labrets lined up from BAF but for love nor money can I find other pieces that I'd love to buy to add to my order. The ones I fell in love with aren't even on pre-order. I'll keep looking!
    What pieces are they?