Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Scarred_pierced

Oh really? Talking of sprung, I really want a mandible still
    Maybe lower perhaps?? Or even else where might work if you wanted if of course. I don't think german shepards ever calm down!?

I have a bump thing on the left nostril bit of my nasallang. :/
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I still can't quite believe I got my nipple pierced! It was always the one I was most scared of. It hurt definitely as much as expected if not more (I squirmed!). Unsure if I want the other one doing. This one has been surprisingly chilled out, bit swollen but no major problems!! I suppose unlike ears etc its actually quite protected in my bra!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

It's almost two weeks since I had my new Industrial piercing fixed up and I've had very little problems with it, save for the usual crusties and the like. Is it normal to have such a trouble free piercing?? I hear so many so many tales of people having issues with them from the start which made me a bit worried about getting it but maybe I was just a lucky one.
    Current - 3 x L & R lobe, R nostril, L Industrial
    Retired - L helix, R lobe

^You're very early into the healing. Don't get complacent .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    ^You're very early into the healing. Don't get complacent .
    I was gonna say that haha! My cartilage piercings are usually fine for a good month or 2 and then they get stroppy for anything up to 6 months lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    I was gonna say that haha! My cartilage piercings are usually fine for a good month or 2 and then they get stroppy for anything up to 6 months lol!
    Yep, that's how my conch was and now it seems my daith is going the same way. Joy of joys!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    My nasallang has been kind of like this. I thought it had healed but now I have a bump on the left nostril part of it, which is pretty annoying seeing as I want to get new piercings on Wednesday. *Piercing withdrawal symptoms*
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

I'll remember that, the helix I had done was bitchy from day 1 til I took it out so I was expecting it to be like that but nothing as yet. I'm now trying to plot my next piercing (hope to get it done at the end of March when I'm down in Adelaide), also trying to find a decent nose stud, sick of the gems falling out of these cheap bend your own.
    Current - 3 x L & R lobe, R nostril, L Industrial
    Retired - L helix, R lobe

My navel piercing is finally settling after changing from high grade stainless steel to titanium. Amazing!
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8