Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by neutron073 View Post
    I got money over Christmas and went browsing online just to be nosy and fawn over pretty things.
    All the pretty Neometal stuff on BAF! I just want to buy it all!
    Be quick, only a few days left of the sale!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I ordered myself some steel horseshoes and smaller labrets for my ears, need a change now and then. Also looking forward to getting my Industrial at the end of January.
    Current - 3 x L & R lobe, R nostril, L Industrial
    Retired - L helix, R lobe

Anybody else find it difficult to put in nose screws sometimes? I've had my nose pierced 1 & 1/2 years and still have trouble getting it in!
    Like last week I changed my bioplast nose screw to another one and within the 5 seconds of taking it out, I couldn't get it through! Although i could get a nose ring through no problem! Then I accidentally made it bleed.
    Why must it make life difficult sometimes...
    Current piercings:
    Right ear: 2 lobes & conch
    Left ear: 2 lobes
    left nostril

I got sick and threw up tonight (sorry if that's TMI) and the runny nose caused my septum jewelry to fall out and become lost when I wiped my nose. T__T
    I won't be able to get in new jewelry until later tomorrow morning, but I've had it pierced for about 4 years now so hopefully it stays open..
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    I got sick and threw up tonight (sorry if that's TMI) and the runny nose caused my septum jewelry to fall out and become lost when I wiped my nose. T__T
    I won't be able to get in new jewelry until later tomorrow morning, but I've had it pierced for about 4 years now so hopefully it stays open..
    I bet it will be fine, I've had mine out for a good 12 hours or so when it was less than a year old and it went back in no problem.

Hope you're feeling better!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x6, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I bet it will be fine, I've had mine out for a good 12 hours or so when it was less than a year old and it went back in no problem.

Hope you're feeling better!
    You were right, it was totally fine! No resistance at all to get it back in, good to know for when I have a cold and the jewelry is irritating!
    I do feel better, thanks. I forgot to take my medication and it caused withdrawal. <___<
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

hmmm, wondering if its worth trying 6mm labrets in my lip... 7mm is a tad too long so maybe I could go down to 6??

I need some new labrets anyway so it might be worth a shot
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Feeling the beginnings of the dreaded bump.
    Steph
    Have: Lobes x2, navel, left tragus, right helix x2, left conch, spine microdermal x3, sternum microdermal, nipples (horizontal), clan badge variation on left hip, Celtic dragon on left foot.
    Want: Left helix, double nostril, forward helix (both sides), a couple tatts.

Citizens rejoice! Your lord and master stands on high... Playin' track 3.

My nape looks bruised. I've had it nearly 6 years now, it doesn't hurt and it doesn't feel as though it's on its way out, or moved at all. When my hip had had enough I got the evil red line but this is purple like a bruise.. Tried to take a picture but taking a picture of the back of your head turned out to be pretty difficult!

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Senior Member fear_the_shedevil's Avatar

Hello everyone, haven't posted here in a long time but good to still see some familiar faces

I got my chest micro dermal removed today. The top of the plate had started to push it's way out and the metal was clearly visible under the skin. It had slowly been getting worse over the last few months and today I decided it wasn't going to get any better and decided to finally get it removed.

Joe at Factotum in Norwich was happy to remove it so after the rain (and hail!) had stopped I took a wander into the city.

Joe agreed that it needed to be removed and by the looks of it, it wouldn't be too much hassle. However, removal wasn't as easy as we had hoped. Even though the top of the plate was coming out it came to light (after a few cuts and wiggles) that the bottom was very firmly 'in there'. The flesh had grown right though the hole in the plate and wasn't going anywhere without a fight.

A bit of blood, pressure, tugging and slicing later, it eventually came out! The pain wasn't too bad, mostly pressure when he was trying to get to the flesh that needed cutting. I didn't take a picture but once it was out there was a nice chunk of skin in left in the plate, proof that it really had integrated itself in there. It's just a shame that the rest of it hadn't done the same.

I'm now sitting here with an oversized dressing on my chest and feeling a little naked without it.

So, after 3 years and 8 months I have finally said goodbye to my micro dermal.

16 April 2010 - 3 January 2014 R.I.P

Jodie