Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Ugh. Tragus is sore.
    Left it out for a few days and while the jewellery went in again just fine, it hurt after. So I downsized it. Still hurts.
    I doubt it shrank, it didn't feel like it did and last time I left it out it took 3 weeks to shrink down a size. Maybe I caught a hair in it or maybe I scratched it with the threading. Sigh. Might stretch it up to 1.6 or even 2mm when it's feeling better. It'd be nice to make a change.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.

Thought I'd try putting something back in my Inverse navel, the bar went in easily but at the same time it pushed out some black gunk.
    Anywho. I have a pretty anatometal purple bar in there now. Purty

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I'm thinking about removing pissed off outer conch, I am not loving it and all this aggro isnt worth it. Silly thing. I don't think its infected just pissed off, so it may get taken out tonight after a soak.

Labret is also swollen and a bit crusty.. well healed faithful labret.. Why..

Edit: Took the outer conch out. I wanna be able to sleep again and my heart just wasnt in it!
    Last edited by SleeeepyHollow; 07-19-2013 at 08:37 PM.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Hi everyone!
    Hm, I don't post here much anymore but my internet wandering have lead me here today for the first time in awhile.
    As I'm employed in a field where I remove my piercings daily as my own choice for my safety (I do have coworkers with eyebrow piercings, nose piercings, monroes... I would never risk having my piercings ripped/smacked/bitten out by my clients). I wear soft silicone kaos eyelets in my stretched lobes and luckily my septum is stretched to a 10g so it's quite easy to take in an out. I retired my lip piercing a few months ago.

I do however get VERY itchy for new mods! I've resorted more so to tattoos now because of the above outlined reasons. Also have a wandering eye for jewellery at this point. Ordered an IS titanium odyssey clicker with a 10g adapter... black CZ with alternative white CZ (like the one in the bottom right of this picture):

I've been rethinking a microdermal or two lately (I first had them about 6 or 7 years ago when they were still quite new to the industry and they didn't last very long...). If only I could think of a safe place to put them.
    Benji
    Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.

I retired my fake industrial, it just wasn't going to be any use. I'm so disappointed :( it was 1.2mm and not 1.6, it wasn't possible to put a straight bar in and the more I compared it to the piercings I already had the more totally useless and ugly it became. I asked for an expert opinion if it could be salvaged and the answer was no. So it's gone now and I'm never going back to Nirvana in Glasgow again. Now I need to eat pizza and watch Star Trek to feel some happys again.
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

Quote Originally Posted by Dungeoneer View Post
    I retired my fake industrial, it just wasn't going to be any use. I'm so disappointed :( it was 1.2mm and not 1.6, it wasn't possible to put a straight bar in and the more I compared it to the piercings I already had the more totally useless and ugly it became. I asked for an expert opinion if it could be salvaged and the answer was no. So it's gone now and I'm never going back to Nirvana in Glasgow again. Now I need to eat pizza and watch Star Trek to feel some happys again.
    So sorry to hear that, it's just yet another one of the reasons I took them off the recommended list! Best avoided for sure!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

the woman who dried my hair yesterday at the hairdressers managed to catch my nose screw >.< she was insanely apologetic but it hurt :( damn fluffy towels!!!
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

Grumpy old helix is grumpy :/ I keep waking up on it, really sore, and it's giving me crusties. Stupid old bugger.

I wonder if bioplast labrets are worth a go? Last time I tried wearing labrets (metal ones) they just got more and more uncomfortable until they actually hurt and I had to go back to rings. But rings don't like being slept on.

Also, my new black colourfront I have in my punch is stupidly long.

Le sigh
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Messaged a studio to see if they'd pierce me with my anato clicker (still to order) and got a no.

Onto the next one!
    32mm lobe (down from 50mm) : 10mm lobe : 8mm conch punch : 1.2mm Philtrum (down from 2mm) : 12mm oval labret (down from 18mm) : tongue split : scarification x2 : lots of ink :

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Where did you try? I know a lot of places don't like to :/
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!