Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

All my piercings are healthy and clean according to my piercer yesterday, except two which he removed for me due to one killing the skin around it and having the wrong jewelry and the other just plain wrong. But I get to go and get them done right in a couple weeks ^.^
    Piercings I have!

Snake bites,Septum,Right nostril,Double nape dermals,Smiley,Belly Button,Nipples,1/2" Lobes,Tragus

How can it kill the skin around it?

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    Exactly what I was wondering...
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    It can't unless there was some kind of necrosis or flesh eating virus present. Sounds like a load of clap-trap from a piercer to me.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Sounds like he wants to scam money by getting the op to pay again....

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

I want another tongue web piercing :'( it's such an easy piercing to heal... VERY VERY tempted to go and get it done again...

YAY for being tongue tied therefore having a massive tongue web ^.^
    You sort of start thinking anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.

Ginny Weasley

MERCI POUR LE VENIN

My Nipples are iching and I'm at work so cant scratch them very often
    Hi, Call me Rob.

Current:
    Nothing.
    Retired: Hafada 3, Tounge, Nipple (Left), Surface (Right Wrist) & Navel x2, PA. Horizontal Nipples 2mm.
    Wish List: Vertical Nipples 2mm, Ampallang.
    Ink: Scorpion left shoulder & dream catcher left arm.

I Like Being Shiny

Argh! Conch bump is back again! Make your bloody mind up!
    I'm Sam Come & say hi!
    Twitter Facebook

Nipple Cross. Tongue. Conch. Nostrils. 10mm Lobes. Nipple.

keeponsingin

I'm getting pierced for free on Thursday. Just have to pay for the jewelry. The shop I go to has a new apprentice and since I'm a regular there and they know I'm patient with things, they were like, hey, would you be interested in this? Um, yes please! I've been thinking about getting another helix piercing anyway. At first I was going to do it on my right ear, but then I was thinking maybe I would look unbalanced since I just got my right nostril pierced...so hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsingin View Post
    I'm getting pierced for free on Thursday. Just have to pay for the jewelry. The shop I go to has a new apprentice and since I'm a regular there and they know I'm patient with things, they were like, hey, would you be interested in this? Um, yes please! I've been thinking about getting another helix piercing anyway. At first I was going to do it on my right ear, but then I was thinking maybe I would look unbalanced since I just got my right nostril pierced...so hmmm...
    Open up a photo of both your ears side by side in paint, then have a play around with all the future piercings you want. I just put a few grey dots all over to see what would look better where.

You might find it does look unbalanced if you get it in your right, but might suit that ear better with your overall plan. Then next time you could get something in your left.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds