Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Yeah, just watching them makes me scared. :L

Hmm, I bet they do swell a lot. To be honest, I kind of prefer the way they look with bars that don't sit flush to the nose.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Nasallangs are scary, imo. Whoever goes through with that is super brave

Random question time: does anyone know whether me doing horseback riding would mess with healing nipple piercings? I'm pretty well endowed (38F) so even if I wear a sports bra I'm still fairly bouncy. And there's the possible friction from wearing a sports bra. Would it make a difference if I gave them about a month before going back to riding, or would it just set me back anyway? I'm guessing "probably"...

My Mom (who's paying for my school) also said no to any tattoos--even ones that one would never see in a "conservative" work setting--which is a total bummer, because I'm seriously craving something new. :\ I also want outers, but there's no way I'd even consider that without giving them at least a year to heal without the obvious interference from horseback riding, and even then I'm weary... And with me being kind of over ear cartilage piercings, I'm think that leaves my options pretty much at just nipples.

It's gonna suck if I have to wait 9+ months to get a new piercing >_<
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

wierd getting used to seeing shiney things in front of me all the time. people will think im cross eyed soon.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

My 2nd lobes have finally healed. it took more then a year after I had them gunned & I tried several kinds of jewellery to heal the damaged tissue after I removed the small gunned stud. The ones that really helped were titanium studs from my new piercer with butterfly backs as I could never got the hang of putting in an earring backwards!I learned a lot about why you should never use a gun on piercings.
    Jo

Will the day be bright or cloudy?
    Sweetly has its dawn begun
    But the heaven may shake with thunder
    Ere the setting of the sun
    Emily Bronte 1836

I have: First lobes, single Right nostril, left tragus, naval, left Conch and new Right 14 gauge conch
    Retired 2nd lobes, daith, rook and helix8

Got my tongue pierced today, completely on a whim. Tongue's sore now, I'm eating lots of ice lollies and managed to eat a ready meal cottage pie just then. This is going much better than I expected, I hope it doesn't swell up lots more tomorrow. I'm not sure whether to do the salt solutions.. normally I just leave my piercings alone, what do people think?

Also got my nape microdermals changed to pretty jewels finally after a year

BECKY.
    current:
    2g lobes, 16g second lobes, tragus x2, conch, helix, nape, tongue.

retired: industrial, navel, helix x2, conch, forward helix, septum.
    planned: VCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bexiness View Post
    Got my tongue pierced today, completely on a whim. Tongue's sore now, I'm eating lots of ice lollies and managed to eat a ready meal cottage pie just then. This is going much better than I expected, I hope it doesn't swell up lots more tomorrow. I'm not sure whether to do the salt solutions.. normally I just leave my piercings alone, what do people think?

Also got my nape microdermals changed to pretty jewels finally after a year
    Admittedly with my tongue I didn't do alot. Mouthwashed as normal when I brushed my teeth (2xday) and drank a bit more water than normal. I'm alive

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    Admittedly with my tongue I didn't do alot. Mouthwashed as normal when I brushed my teeth (2xday) and drank a bit more water than normal. I'm alive
    Brilliant, I'm so lazy and tbh I don't even know if I have any salt in the house ha. Hopefully I'll be alive too!

BECKY.
    current:
    2g lobes, 16g second lobes, tragus x2, conch, helix, nape, tongue.

retired: industrial, navel, helix x2, conch, forward helix, septum.
    planned: VCH.

i used to have my tongue pierced but again i didnt really do much care wise.
    partly down to the piercer not giving me any proper aftercare sheets and i was only a young silly teenage (16) but it was very easy to heal it, barely swelled up and wasnt enough to make me have a lisp.

i do remember i was that scared i threw up right after it. in the piercers sink..... felt very embarrased

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Just found out my piercers have surface piercings on offer this month so depending on how much money I have left in the next few weeks I'm hoping to get my chest redone and maybe my tragus
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Double nostrils (and no make up - argh!)

Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<