Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
    Ahh alright, I somehow forgot you had a CBR in it. I wouldn't be able to change that myself either! Such a shame to hear it's still all crusty :(
    I've been having some problems changing my nostril labret, so will be investing in an insertion pin I think. Might be worth trying that for your conch when it's settled and you wanna put bioplast in it?
    Yeah, sadly idk how much it's going to settle with this ring in it. The bump has almost gone, but not completely. I'm getting tired of the look of this ring anyway. I want my ear to look more "bare" now, so all the more reason I want this labret in ASAP. All I can do while I wait til I leave town is continue spraying it with Simple Care.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

I just cleaned and bonjela'd a tiny ulcer under the edge of my new (bigger) tonguebar's top. Friggin ouch :/
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    I just cleaned and bonjela'd a tiny ulcer under the edge of my new (bigger) tonguebar's top. Friggin ouch :/
    D: Oh gosh, know what caused it?

There's all kinds of advice available around the interwebs about how to treat piercing bumps, but... does anyone have a suggestion on how to change the coloration of where the bump used to be? Noticed yesterday that the front side is almost flat, but it's sort of a darkish red now. In pics I've taken of the back of my ear the bump on that side is almost slightly purple ~_~ Worst case scenario, I'll get a labret with a disc end to hide the red spot.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

I'm guessing the flat underside of the dome top of my tonguebar itself? I've only fairly recently gone up a size and the top on this one is noticeably bigger than the last one. I'm not quite used to it yet.

It might be "digging in" slightly if it's sitting at an angle. Really hope it settles cos I don't want to have to go to ball tops >< I might order a more M&M shaped top from frozenfire if finances allow (and if he can do them)

The colouration of a bump should fade with time, like scars fade.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

bought tongue bars!
    two 1.6mm x 16mm flat disk 2 tone bars and one 2.4mm x 16mm 2 tone bar.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Yeah when I have some money left... I'm going to get an anatometal bar with m&m ends for my tongue, I've got a cheap titanium in just now and I ind the colour fades so I'm hoping the higher quality you can expect from anatometal will mean the bar will stay beautiful and blue!
    Piercings:
    L Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, snug, industrial, daith, tragus
    R Ear: 13mm lobe, 8mm lobe, 4 x helix, rook, tragus
    Other: 6mm Tongue, Septum, bridge/erl, 2 x philtrum

Retired:
    Christina, Left eyebrow, Industrial (R Ear), 5mm lip

Tattoos:
    Star on left forearm
    'Freedom' in script on right forearm
    GITS Neck Ports
    Dragon Quest Slime on left wrist

Cosmetic tattoos:
    Eyeliner
    Eyebrows (‘retired’)

AARRGH

Managed to catch my tragus pretty hard in the shower earlier, now it's swollen up a feck-ton and taking up the whole 10mm of the bar. Thankfully it doesn't seem like it's bled. It's been great for over 2 weeks and then this, stoopid clumsy hands

Can feel it swollen in my face similar to just after having it peirced, and wiggling my ears aches again, le sigh. Ibuprofen and ice maybe.
    Hai, I'm Nox!!

Current; L&R Firsts @ 1.6mm, L&R Seconds @ 1.2mm L&R Low Auricles, R Tragus, R Nostril, L Rook
    Researching & Planning; R Daith, R Faux Rook, L Nostril, L Inner Conch,
    L Side Labret, L&R 5mm firsts
    Retired; Central Labret, 4 Standard Lobes, Naval, 4mm Seconds

supposed to be removing my septum plug tommorow for my sedation. got to have them tubes up my nose but they wernt an issue last time, dont see whats going to stop two tubes going up so the plugs staying in

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Question: Does anybody else find that coloured earskins feel different than generic black? I have a couple bright colours (uv purple, green etc) and find my lobes less enjoy the colours than just sticking to black of the same size/wearable. I don't notice it with my 6g holes but really feels different in my primaries. Maybe its all in my head but it just seems they dry me out way faster and fold up in my lobe more often. If I squeeze coloured/black it seems to be a noticeable difference in how firm they are (i.e. can tell the difference if I close my eyes).
    Piercings: 9/16" & 6g lobes | 8g septum | some others
    Other: 1 cutting | some tattoos

Am hopefully getting my tongue repierced sometime in the next couple of weeks I'm so bummed it closed up, always said I'd never go through that experience again but I miss it too much not to!

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.