Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Couldn't agree more! It was only as I was doing it I realised that haha! I kinda did it just to see what it would be like to pierce someone but didn't want to inflict on someone else

Probably wouldn't bother doing it again, I like having someone else do it too much, takes the effort out of it!
    Yeah, after thinking about having to order all the stuff and probably messing it up, I don't think I'm going to. I think my piercer only charges $5 plus jewelry for lobe piercings so it would probably work out to the same amount. I need to go anyway for the consultation for my triangle. I just don't know when I'll feel up to it with all the health issues I've had.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Ugh, I have an exam in a few hours (8 AM) and I can't sleep because my lobes are just stressing me out. FFS you guys are a month old, and you're still itchy, crusty, and sore. Born This Way doesn't even open until noon. Suddenly they're just really stressing me out and worrying me that they'll never heal :( I ordered clear O-rings hoping that will fix the problem, but it will be a few days to a week before that order comes in still and I'm worried it won't solve anything. I mean, it could be lots of things causing them to act like this... ~_~

I really hope it isn't the fact that the jewelry is glass, because I REALLY don't want to have to buy BTW's expensive Ti eyelets :s
    Last edited by Sneferie; 12-10-2012 at 11:08 AM.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

keeponsingin

Quick question: If you wear a CBR in your tragus, does it impede earbuds? I want to change my labret stud to a CBR, but I'm worried that earbuds won't fit in my ear anymore if I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsingin View Post
    Quick question: If you wear a CBR in your tragus, does it impede earbuds? I want to change my labret stud to a CBR, but I'm worried that earbuds won't fit in my ear anymore if I do that.
    Depends entirely on your anatomy, for me it doesn't, for my friend it does, kinda impossible to answer, only way to find out is to try it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

I was suspecting I was having "wet ear," but I've had the black o-rings I'd been wearing for several hours now, and my lobes have finally stopped feeling slimy! Such a relief... not sure about the actual fistula, though. Do people with "wet ear" just have it in the fistula, or all over, or does it vary? I'm hoping this means it was just a rubber allergy and/or the constant contact with the o-rings not allowing them to "breathe" or dry. I can't wait until I can start sleeping without my plugs.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

That awkward moment when a ball falls off your ear and it literally takes minutes to discover where it fell from :/. Stretched up my lobe and the lower ball of my industrial popped off. I checked my face, both ears and was utterly confused before I thought to check the back of my ear!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

i dont have a ball on the bottom of my vert industrial, they keep falling off so i dont bother replacing them now. the bar never comes out so im not fussed about it being "ball-less"

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

So, not entirely non-piercing related, I recieved my partials, and it feels really weird when I talk and my tongue piercings keeps clicking, lol!

Current piercings--14
    Retired--14
    Tattoos--2

keeponsingin

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Depends entirely on your anatomy, for me it doesn't, for my friend it does, kinda impossible to answer, only way to find out is to try it.
    Guess I'll have to try it then! I'd really like the look, but if I can't use my headphones, then it won't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    i dont have a ball on the bottom of my vert industrial, they keep falling off so i dont bother replacing them now. the bar never comes out so im not fussed about it being "ball-less"

Yeah, to be fair I don't think there's any way the bar would come out really. Swear they go through phases of unscrewing themselves . . nearly lost my left cheek ball at work the other day. Thankfully it was at the end of the night cos I can't really stop in the middle of a shift and stick my hands in my mouth to rescrew it!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook