Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Drynwhyl View Post
    Definitely. Mine was needled at 2.4 and I wish I hadn't really, still gets pissy after so much time.
    How long ago was it done?
    Hi, I'm Megan.
    current:
    1st and 2nd lobes, both sides
    double helix,daith left
    tragus, conch, right
    nostril, right

10g septum
    standard navel
    VCH
    Christina
    tattoos:
    lily on left rib, needs a quote to finish

future possibles:
    industrial,
    double outer labia
    philtrum,
    second nostril
    retired:
    horizontal nipples both

Thanks for the reply, Kaitey. I want insight from multiple people so maybe I'll just start a thread to ask, lol.
    Have: 2g lobes (11/11/12); L 16g conch (07/27/12); 14g VCH (09/01/12) | Next: stretch ALL the things! (lobes: 1g; VCH: 12g)
    Also Want: 8g septum, outer labia, nipples; too many tattoo ideas for my own good; goal size for lobes = 1/2" - 5/8"
    Is it weird that I love piercing crusties...?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyMeadows View Post
    How long ago was it done?
    hmm, I can't tell exactly, but definitely more than two years.

26mm both lobes, 6mm second lobes, 6mm left inner conch, 8mm septum, 2.4mm inner labia, 1.6mm nipples, 1.2mm nostril
    18x18cm mandala scarification on thigh

tumblr

I feel like more piercers should offer tiny punches, like 14G-12G, for cartilage. Seems like it would make healing a lot easier. Maybe not but it's been so difficult for me to heal cartilage piercings and I'd love to try that.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

dpack_1

If any piercer offers punching as a service they will most likely offer it at the lower gauges too, you just might have to wait while they order in the equipment.

Oh okay, I thought it was a rare thing. My piercer doesn't do punches (I think the laws about it are more strict here) so I don't know why I'm so curious about them.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

dpack_1

Yeah biopsy punches are seen as a medical instrument and the laws stateside are very picky about that selling that stuff to anyone but a licensed medical practitioner so not many states offer it. But if you find anywhere that does they shouldnt have any problem getting them in the smaller sizes.

keeponsingin

I'm still not quite used to having a CBR in my rook. It's so much more prominent than a barbell and is way bulkier. It looks baller though, and is becoming less and less noticeable everyday.

Noticed at work the other day just how 'tucked away' my newest rook piercing is. My older one is noticeably further out on the ridge. Hmm.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

keeponsingin

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Noticed at work the other day just how 'tucked away' my newest rook piercing is. My older one is noticeably further out on the ridge. Hmm.
    Mine is tucked away as well which I love. I made it look more prominent though by changing the jewelry to a CBR.