Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Lost both of my nostril retainers at school today. One of them fell in my nose and I sniffed until it came out but it fell on the floor and a similar thing happened with the other one. I stayed behind after school today for an hour to get help with college application forms so I was worried the holes may close up, but I managed to get both of my 1mm nose screws in after a bit of pushing them in. They feel quite a bit better with the nose screws in, apart from them being slightly awkward with my septum as well, but the main problem is that they're visable. The school are really going to clamp down on piercings after half term, so I could be okay if I politely explain to anyone who asks why I'm wearing them that they're quite irritated and that taking them out would irritate them more, but that it will definitely be sorted out after half term. I'm going to salt soak them when I salt my septum, ears and eyebrow - I've never had problems with my nostril piercings, so I'm sure they'll be fine with a bit of care.

Also, the bioplast retainer in my eyebrow seems to be helping the piercing.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Scarred_pierced

Why hello new rook!!!

^^Aww, congrats! Bet it wasn't as bad as you thought it'd be!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Dickie took longer fiddling with it than I would have liked, esp as it was getting more and more achey, seemed to bleed a fair bit as well. But then it was an awkward place what with my forward helix as well. Very happy with it!

argh! my rook bar fell out, didnt have any other curved bars i could take out beucas ethe others wernt helaed long enough to remove and i had to make do with a straight tragus bar. my rook dosesnt like it, but at least he wont close up until i buy another curved bar.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Oh my god, having the most indecisive few weeks ever on what piercing to get next. SOMEONE HIT ME AND TELL ME TO DECIDE ON ONE ALREADY.
    Thinking of getting my other nostril to get double nostrils... but since I already have my septum too i'm not sure whether to in case my nose is too cluttered, I wear my septum up 90% of the time though anyway.

Edit: little bit confused, just ordering a nose ring to change up from the stud a bit, I currently wear this in it: https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/on...r_11362781.cfm which says 1mm, would the 1.2mm nose rings not fit at all or does the .2 not make that much of a difference?
    Also any secrets to knowing which diameter ring to get?
    Last edited by timeforheroes; 10-25-2012 at 04:01 PM.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    I am having a bit of a "I WANT EVERYTHING PIERCED" moment. I need to realise that I don't, just my labret and a nipple or two. Please.
    Meh this will now have to wait. Op in January. Boo.

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

Well, for the first time ever, I've got a bump. =( I woke up yesterday morning and it was right next to the top hole of my navel piercing. This morning it seemed to have spread over to the bottom part of the top hole and it was looking a bit crusty. I got some cotton buds and made some saline and did a hot compress so hopefully that helps. It does look a bit better. I can't really figure out what the cause is since it doesn't appear to be a granuloma and it's not really showing any signs of infection.

Quote Originally Posted by timeforheroes View Post
    Oh my god, having the most indecisive few weeks ever on what piercing to get next. SOMEONE HIT ME AND TELL ME TO DECIDE ON ONE ALREADY.
    Thinking of getting my other nostril to get double nostrils... but since I already have my septum too i'm not sure whether to in case my nose is too cluttered, I wear my septum up 90% of the time though anyway.

Edit: little bit confused, just ordering a nose ring to change up from the stud a bit, I currently wear this in it: https://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/on...r_11362781.cfm which says 1mm, would the 1.2mm nose rings not fit at all or does the .2 not make that much of a difference?
    Also any secrets to knowing which diameter ring to get?
    For cartilage, that 0.2mm makes a surprising difference. As for size, try measuring from the piercing hole to the edge of your nose and then maybe add a millimetre, depending how snug you want it.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

found a curved 1.6mm bar after rooting through my stash afterall, happy rook finally! the bars a little longer that needed, but at least its not moving about or too short. feels so much better too....

now need to purchase matching purple/pink labret bars, bcrs and curved bars for my other piercings. i want matching stuff

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus