Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

piercings are doing better today.. much better all they needed was an extra long soak.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeek 2 weeks on wed till i get my vert labret and snug yess
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

My nipple has been bleeding. :/ I know it's normal, but it's still bothersome. I should probably do some sss.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    So I got my other nipple pierced on Friday night with my best friend! It actually hurt less than I remember, although the pain after was just as stingy as the last time. The balls are HUGE and I thought the bar too long at first, but after a day my nip swelled a bit, so it's actually for the best. At the moment, it doesn't hurt at all, which I'm quite surprised about!
    horray! ive got odd sized bars in mine. my righty is a 14mm, the lefty is an 18mm. lefty is the sweller, but the right hasnt swelled at all.

want to get 6mm balls on mine though, i like the look of big balls in nipples

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

The length difference isn't bothering me so much anymore, but the balls on my left were already too big imo, so these are way too much for me! I prefer a more delicate look for nipples.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

I'm itching for another piercing at the moment, I know it will have to be an ear one unless I go to a studio and get a VCH but I really want a piercing and know I might not be able to get one :(
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Love my look now! Just the cheekies on my face.

Thinking about some more ear piercings once these cheekies are relatively healed. >>

got a nostril and a conch piercing today

I was surprised by how much the nostril hurt! My eyes watered so bad. The conch was easy in comparison, although it's aching a fair bit now.
    Have: lobes (1.2mm, 1.6mm), helix, conch, rook, nostril

Retired: 2nd lobes

Quote Originally Posted by Eightstar View Post
    got a nostril and a conch piercing today

I was surprised by how much the nostril hurt! My eyes watered so bad. The conch was easy in comparison, although it's aching a fair bit now.
    I know what you mean about the nostril piercing... Mine hurt so much! Probably my most painful piercing to have had done, but, for me, one of the least painful during the healing process. Congrats on the new piercings.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Congrats on the new piercings Eightstar .

Decided that if they're still in stock, i'm going to order me some sky blue glass nose screws. I like some of the other colors but figure sky blue will go nice with plain silver jewellery. Can't wait to get my nostril/s re/pierced!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Thanks everyone Now I just need to stop forgetting and scratching my nose by accident!
    Have: lobes (1.2mm, 1.6mm), helix, conch, rook, nostril

Retired: 2nd lobes