Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

my nipple piercings are a week old, i cant get to the place i got them done at (close at 4, i work until 4.15, cant go at weekend either as im being sedated on saturday and they are shut sunday) but i need one of the bars chaging to a longer one.
    i have a brand new un used longer bar at home, would i be ebst trying to get it in myself? the ball is embedding, i have to keep pushing it out but it just goes back pretty much straight away

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    my nipple piercings are a week old, i cant get to the place i got them done at (close at 4, i work until 4.15, cant go at weekend either as im being sedated on saturday and they are shut sunday) but i need one of the bars chaging to a longer one.
    i have a brand new un used longer bar at home, would i be ebst trying to get it in myself? the ball is embedding, i have to keep pushing it out but it just goes back pretty much straight away
    If it was me I'd change them but that's just me, I'd worry they would get worse overnight, I'd deffo let them know about it though! What length did they put in for you?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Lolarofl View Post
    Damn, that's sad. :( I'd hate to lose my nip piercings. They've grown on me and my SO. Maybe you could get it again in the future? Or the other nip? :(
    I got both of them done at the same time and had to retire one so I dunno if i wanna get them done again but still. Live and learn x
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Yeah. At least you experienced them.

I removed my labret. It annoyed me, and it also didn't look right with my cheekies... Ah well. It was an interesting experience.

I think you should get a medusa piercing, it would suit you x
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    If it was me I'd change them but that's just me, I'd worry they would get worse overnight, I'd deffo let them know about it though! What length did they put in for you?
    ive tried but damn these balls are screwed on very tight. the bars were 14mm, the right one is fine though, its just the left.

getting sore to keep trying but i dont want to wake up with the ball inside the nipple :/

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

Hm.. tempting... perhaps...... perhaps in the future.

Thanks for putting the idea in my head. It's much more likely for me to get a medusa now as I don't have a labret on the side.... Hm.
    Maybe.

I had one nipple that swell up worse than the other. I had to get a longer bar for it because it kept embedding, not good at all. It's all settled down now though after the longe bar.

Lippy goneee. :( RIP.

very tender now :( oh dear. not a happy nip

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    ive tried but damn these balls are screwed on very tight. the bars were 14mm, the right one is fine though, its just the left.

getting sore to keep trying but i dont want to wake up with the ball inside the nipple :/
    Latex gloves? Cling film?
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Hmmm I think I'm having a mid year crisis... I've just taken out my helix and got a massive bump but hopefully it'll go now i've removed it... and i'm thinking of getting rid of my nipple piercing too... it won't stop lymphing, is tender, and since i caught it a few months back, it looks like its starting to migrate...

on the up side, it appears peircings seem to be accepted at my new job! one of the team leaders has an eyebrow and lip piercing and i saw a girl with a nose stud so...

will be getting my nose, lip, and tounge piercing back i think they're 3 i loved... i think my other ones have been because they're hidden and i didn't need to worry about jobs with them!

xx
    Current Piercings: tragus, rook, daith, conch, lobes x 2, VCH, right nipple

Previous Piercings : nose x 2, lip x 2, tounge, helix, left nipple, smiley, 3 x chest md's, anti-tragus, high HCH

Want: lots more holes in my ears!!