Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

That is a weird site....
    HoS = Heart on Sleeve. He's US, but I've never had any customs fees from him (or my last few BAF actually, even the oxpensive ones!). I guess hand-written labels are a lot less conspicuous.
    >40GBP gifts can get a customs fee on international parcels. I can't remember EU ones, but I don't think its that different. You can always ask them to mark it as a cheap gift, but it doesn't always mean they will...

Europe is a jewellery desert, I'm sure.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

I managed to unscrew the top of my right microdermal last week, but I think I must have screwed it back on wonky and locked the threading together :(. It used to be fairly easy to unscrew, but now it's impossible. Hoping to go to my piercer and see if she can loosen both of my dermals for me, as I don't want to push it too far and break the flesh bonds underneath :-s

Also going to give blood today, so I can FINALLY get another piercing or two! Torn between getting a conch or my 2nd lobes. Decisons!
    'Come. Let us have some tea and continue to talk about happy things.' - Chaim Potok
    ' Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.' - Anatole France

Piercings:

- Lobes.
    - 1 Helix (L).
    - 1 Rook (L).
    - Nose (R).
    - Tragus (R).
    - Double Nape Microdermals.

Want:

- Inner conch (R).
    - Helix orbital or anti-helix (R).
    - 3mm lobes.
    - Family-related tattoo on ribs.
    - Darwin fish tattoo on ankle.
    - Tattoo of the above animal quote.

seems i have accidently opened two other holes on my right lobe.

tried out seeing how much they have closed and a 1.2mm went in easy.... hmm
    thinking i might keep the 4th hole, and stretch that one up a bit

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Scarred_pierced

Forward helix

Wooo, got two new shineys today . Holding onto that number 15 for the mo, soon it will (temporarily) have to go back down to 14!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Interesting. I was expecting worse with my cheekies. o.o They seem perfect at the moment. I can speak, smile, everything completely normal, just very very slight acheys.

I'm contemplating retiring my nipple piercing. It has lasted a long time but it just can't hold on any more. It got partially ripped out ages ago and it's not been happy since. I will be sad to see it go as it was gotten at a specific moment in my life xx
    Hi, I'm Zara xx

Piercings
    2 x 16mm Lobes, 2 2.4mm Lobes, Various 1.2mm lobe and helix piercings, 2 Vertical Helix, 1 Tragus, 1 6mm Conch, 1 Outer conch, 1 Antitragus, 1 Medusa, Right and Left Nipple, Left and Right Nostril, 3.2mm Tongue.
    2 Septum piercings and Both Cheeks
    16? Tattoos
    Gallery

Facebook
    Tumblr

Damn, that's sad. :( I'd hate to lose my nip piercings. They've grown on me and my SO. Maybe you could get it again in the future? Or the other nip? :(

ive emailed hedonism where i got my conch punch done to ask if it would be okay in a months time to get a snug in my other ear and my left side vert labret cant wait hope they say yes
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

double post but its a happy post hedonism have emailed me back and they are more than happy to do my snug and my vert labret cant wait just a month to wait time will soon go again sorry for the double post
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell