Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by timeforheroes View Post
    If I could possibly have some advice about my septum- had it for nearly three weeks now and one of the balls in the curved barbell fell off on friday... my boyfriend and I haven't been able to screw it back on despite numerous efforts of trying, it's so difficult and fiddly as there's not much room up my nose, and then we lost the ball c: I can't screw any of the balls on from the circular barbell either. Also the barbell actually fell out earlier this morning so I slid it back in (no pain at all) Tomorrow i'm going to Taunton first thing to visit my sister so I won't have time to go to my piercing studio to ask them to screw the ball on for me, would it be awful for me to change it to a circular barbell now or should I just stick it out until tuesday when I can go to the piercers again? It's having a lot of movement and it's already fallen out once so i'm anxious that it's causing it too much irritation s:
    Just change it to one of the pieces you have now, better than it falling out and having to put it back in all the time
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

hazel, how long did it take for your tongue swelling to go down?

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Just change it to one of the pieces you have now, better than it falling out and having to put it back in all the time
    Thank you, will give it a go changing it now, i'm literally hopeless at screwing the balls on! Although eek hello being able to finally see my septum piercing much earlier than I expected (:

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Quote Originally Posted by timeforheroes View Post
    Thank you, will give it a go changing it now, i'm literally hopeless at screwing the balls on! Although eek hello being able to finally see my septum piercing much earlier than I expected (:
    I found it tricky at first and if they are really snug it's a lot harder, I can get 8mm in my septum but choose not to because it's near impossible to screw ends on lol!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    hazel, how long did it take for your tongue swelling to go down?
    Hiya hun, initial swelling was going down about day 5, got it downsized on day 10 I think, downsized it again at 3 weeks. Went from 22mm-16mm-14mm.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    I found it tricky at first and if they are really snug it's a lot harder, I can get 8mm in my septum but choose not to because it's near impossible to screw ends on lol!
    Haha tell me about it, the curved barbell was 6mm and impossible >.<
    I just changed it to the 9mm circular barbell with 2.5 ends (I went to put the black one with cones in but couldn't screw the cones on! haha such a fail today) and I love it! It feels/looks like it's always been there. Going to keep it flipped down for the rest of the healing I think.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

does anyone know if u need to have a fat bottom lip to get a vert labret mine isnt fat but it isnt thin either im hoping to get this done in the next couple of weeks after my conch punch
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Had a look through all my balls, and found some side threaded balls I got for my nips! Not feeling up to changing them atm, as i'll probably have to take the bars out, but i'm glad I have them!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by littlekaty View Post
    sleepy let us know how u get on as im getting mine done on wed and im super excited
    I've done a diary in the diary bit What size are you going for?

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

i think well what was dissused was 6mm, but i am unsure yet see what they say when i get there
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell