Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    If it's any help, even with metal threading on my bars the balls have done this a few times. One cheek always seems more prone to the ball unscrewing, no idea why.
    It wasn't the threading, I just was too tired to get a glove out and tighten the ball as I couldn't get a proper grip on the inside.

Going to look again tomorrow while moving stuff. Will probs lose it even more. A 6mm ball looks even worse on cheeks when the other cheek has a 5mm ball on :(

Maybe switch over the odd balls on the inside, so the outside ones are the same size? Mine inside have been odd for ages, odds are you wouldn't notice it any more than normal.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

yay! finally got my nips done.

diagnols this time. bit of a sudden choice for that placement but i have lots of scar tissue. this also gives way for a plan of a double diagnol cross when these ones are happy and healed.... :P

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

^Yay. xD

It's nearly the summer holidays, which means... I'll be getting my eyebrow pierced soon!

My navel has a bump on it, though, and it looks quite irritated. :/
    Last edited by ThatPsycho; 06-16-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

Excited to see pics when you get the eyebrow done! ^

And grats Bullet! Nipple piercings are the best.

I'm in love with my lip soo so muchhh... I changed the bar to 1.2mm and got a smaller ball so it'd look subtle and feminine, the bigger ball annoyed me. Yes it's not good to change your jewellery so early, but I had to for a interview. <<;

Pic of me and smaller ball:

Thinking of cheeks when most of my other piercings are healed, what'd you guys think?

Could you wear retainers as initial jewellery? I mean, it's still going to be noticeable, but I'd like it if it were less so.. you know? :P

Thanks, and the lip piercing looks great.
    Last edited by ThatPsycho; 06-16-2012 at 10:35 PM.
    Current: 9mm lobes, 5mm left tragus, 5mm left conch, tongue web, nasallang, left rook, left anti-tragus, right tragus, right daith, right snug, right forward helix, bridge, 5mm septum, three-point left helix spiral, double left eyebrow

Planning: ​ Vertical labret re-pierced

My glass nose screw chipped while I was at work today which means I'm stuck with the jeweled one I was initially pierced with. :/
    I want to order a new one, but I literally just missed the sale on BAF!
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

conch punch on wed really looking forward to it, after that maybe in a month or twos time iul either get my cheeks done or a large gauge center lip.. already got a side lip which will have to be taken out.. and when i get my conch punch im going to get my two claires studs taken out of my top ear so they wont look so silly with the butterfly backs..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

slept easily on my new nip piercings, no bleeding yet

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

If I could possibly have some advice about my septum- had it for nearly three weeks now and one of the balls in the curved barbell fell off on friday... my boyfriend and I haven't been able to screw it back on despite numerous efforts of trying, it's so difficult and fiddly as there's not much room up my nose, and then we lost the ball c: I can't screw any of the balls on from the circular barbell either. Also the barbell actually fell out earlier this morning so I slid it back in (no pain at all) Tomorrow i'm going to Taunton first thing to visit my sister so I won't have time to go to my piercing studio to ask them to screw the ball on for me, would it be awful for me to change it to a circular barbell now or should I just stick it out until tuesday when I can go to the piercers again? It's having a lot of movement and it's already fallen out once so i'm anxious that it's causing it too much irritation s:

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are