Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

hopefully getting a conch punch next wednesday, cant wait just had an email back and they said they could do it i now cant wait..
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

I went and got a second opinion on my low forward helix totally do-able hahahaha.

Got it done by a lady who used to work in one of the bigger tattoo/piercing shops in town, she's got a wee place in the market now and it was on my way so y'know. Bar's frickin huge though so I'll go get it downsized in a couple of weeks probably, just playing it safe in case of swelling.

I asked for it to be done at 1.6mm cos I have loads of spares (and I just think it looks better) and she said something like "oh good, I like doing cartilage at 1.6, it hurts more but looks better"
    Also I can't believe how bright my hair still is, that's what, 7 weeks after dying it?

People getting conch punches need to post pictures thank you please
    Last edited by kitebunny; 06-14-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Hey, you've got a daithy-helixy-thingy like me! Congrats!
    Oh my, that is a long bar! Mine didn't swell at all really, so you'll probably be fine

Bitch to change though. Buy a nice insertion pin.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    Hey, you've got a daithy-helixy-thingy like me! Congrats!
    Oh my, that is a long bar! Mine didn't swell at all really, so you'll probably be fine

Bitch to change though. Buy a nice insertion pin.
    Yay thank you is huge innit? Can't believe she got a 10mm bar in there lol. Could have gone for a "true" daith but want to keep my ear canals free for earbuds, and occasional earplugs for work (mmm that would be an infection waiting to happen)

I'm not sure what's going to be fiddlier, this or my rook.

(edit) speaking of fiddly, I'm going to LITHA and just shower-blast the crusties off. Too awkward to SSS it :P
    Last edited by kitebunny; 06-14-2012 at 05:35 PM.

VCH, 5mm tongue

I wear teeny labrets in mine (and they're still a bit long tbh). WAAAYYYY fiddlier than my rook was! And that was pretty deep/far in/impossible. Straight things in a super un-bendy corner? Ugh.

But I can just about do it now. It seems a lot more cooperative.

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Erk :/

I just got my rook bar out to clean it ... and I can't get it back in. Got a ball-less BCR in for the moment, try again later. Stupid invisible piercings in awkward places :P

VCH, 5mm tongue

I retired my rook to make way for the helix. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE EASIER!
    But you can wear lots of prettier jewellery, so yay.

Aw, rings will save you!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

lost nearly all my piercings from my face only have my lip now as everything else fell out in hosp... making up for it though going to get a conch punch on wed and my eyebrow re-pierced in the future
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Can I see a picture of your double septum? I have always been obsessed with them!

My left cheek piercing has finally settled again, woop!!!
    Ill give it a whirl although my phones a selfish moo and hasnt been uploading pics:/
    Got:
    7mm Conch Punch
    Left nostril
    Stretched lobes 25mm
    VCH
    Helix
    L&R Outer Conches
    Dermal Anchor
    Medusa
    Septum

Retired:
    1x helix