Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Unsure. o.o but yeah... it's still bleeding. o.o I'm not going to retire it though. >3

^ Really suits you! Congratulations (:
    Why are piercings so advice, sigh... craving another and it's only been less than two weeks I got my septum. I guess it doesn't help that I can't see it yet so it kind of feels like I don't have it done.

hey, stay young, and invincible, because we know just who we are

Quote Originally Posted by Lolarofl View Post
    Unsure. o.o but yeah... it's still bleeding. o.o I'm not going to retire it though. >3
    Looks lovely but wow that's a lot of blood, I'd say head back and get them to have a looksee if it's not settled by tomorrow.

Also make sure to take it easy, aren't you healing quite a few atm or am I mixed up? (Not nagging just concerned!) x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 91 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Looks lovely but wow that's a lot of blood, I'd say head back and get them to have a looksee if it's not settled by tomorrow.

Also make sure to take it easy, aren't you healing quite a few atm or am I mixed up? (Not nagging just concerned!) x
    True. >>; I am healing quite alot of them at the same time at this moment...

HOWEVERRR..., I made a promise with SO I won't be getting anymore at all for a long while,(at least 6 months) and I'm taking it easy. Thanks. I think it'll settle, it's gotten less bloody as time goes by, I kept spitting out blood for about 10 minutes. O.o; that was scary, and then I red up that was normal? But, I guess they probably hit a blood vessel or something, I bled ALOT more than I should have... but if it bleeds heavily again I will just apply pressure.

Thank you for your concern. ^^;

I normally heal alot of piercings at the same time. (4 at the most at one point.)
    I drink alot of water, sleep alot... etc, and generally live a healthy lifestyle, so hopefully I can keep these piercings. :O
    Last edited by Lolarofl; 06-09-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Bear in mind you're spitting out a mouthful of saliva with a little bit of blood in it (hopefully) so it looks much worse than it is.

Keep rinsing with cold water and don't play with it.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

It was definitely more blood than saliva, it gushed out. I tasted iron and the blood was a dark dark red. Non stop bleeding for 5 minutes, I had to get so many tissues to staunch the flow, putting pressure on my lip. My bathroom became a murder scene. :p

Yeah, it's not been bleeding today, so phew...
    Last edited by Lolarofl; 06-10-2012 at 10:17 AM.

erk :/ that ain't so good. Hope it continues to behave for you. Avoid ibuprofen or anything else that would thin your blood

VCH, 5mm tongue

I didn't know ibuprofen thinned the blood. O_O Oh God, I took like... 4 yesterday....

If it's hurting you unbearably, take paracetamol for the pain and keep sipping cold water to keep it clear and help the swelling a bit. Avoid ibuprofen and aspirin ... can't remember what else tbh.

Thinking out loud here: I have kinda run out of ear piercing options. I want balance, not symmetry, and I don't want anything in my ear canals or that would be affected by wearing earplugs. So that pretty much rules out lower conches, traguses (tragii?) and daiths. Upper/forward helixes are out due to my habit of tucking my hair behind my ears, and wearing glasses & safety glasses a lot. My lobes are full.
    The left helix orbital and right low forward helix that I had planned were both ruled out by my piercer (thanks anatomy).
    WTF else is there?! :/

VCH, 5mm tongue

I finally have visible jewellery in my septum! Makes a lovely change from having that retainer stuffed up my nose. Though speaking of which, my coloured niobium retainer seems to have chipped?! I don't feel a ridge on it so I guess it should still be ok to wear? :/

Although on the happy side... is my other nostril not just begging for a stud?

Also I had a dream I had a smiley... and now I'm really keen on the idea. hmms. They're quite likely to reject though aren't they? :/
    Last edited by Sunnyx; 06-10-2012 at 01:37 PM.
    Everyone else is out making something of themselves
    ... and I'm just sitting here eating Maoam.