Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Hehe was nice to see you! My tongue feels so much better with the downsize
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by Lolarofl View Post
    Got my tragus done today, met RedRaven too on the way home! OMG! I also changed my rook to a bar.

Teeheee.
    Congrats!
    Hi! I'm Casey

Have:
    Industrial, tragus x2, ear web x2, conch, bridge, nostril x2, high nostril x2, septum, tongue x2, lingual frenulum, labret, monroe x2, navel, nipples x2, vch, standard lobe piercings x15,

Retired:
    Bridge x2, vertical brow x3, horizontal brow, bottom navel, stomach surface, arm surface x2, hand web, hand surface, standard lobe x2.

Want:
    Deep Mandible, cheeks, lip x2, forward helix x2, bottom navel, horizontal brow x2, numerous MDA's, lots more tattoos.

That just sucks. :( I'd be so upset if my mds starting rejecting...

If they reject, would you get them redone? :P

Btw, circular barbells do NOT move inside the nose, in mine at least. *SHRUG*
    i wouldnt get them re done, im amazed they have lasted so long on me

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by timeforheroes View Post
    Thanks to the comments relating to the pros/cons of circular barbells v curved barbells... it was going really well until about an hour ago when I noticed it had flipped down (as much as it can be flipped down being a curved barbell, so I could see the balls showing just peeping out of my nostrils hehe) so I tried to push it back up but it was really awkward and now it's a little bit sore. Also I noticed the right side seems more forward than the left, but not sure if it's actually wonky or just how it looks. Will give it another SSS in a bit and let it be. It's being well behaved otherwise though, i've sneezed so much today (good old hayfever) and it hasn't hurt any more than sneezes pre-septum piercing did (:
    Hope all goes well........but if not you can always go back to your piercer & get it changed if you want to
    Current 2 x standard lobes - tragus (right ear) - horizontal nipples (barbells) - septum - right nostril- daith

Tattoos - 2 Japanese sleeves - Japanese chestpiece - full lower leg pieces Japanese - Day of the Dead Geisha on right thigh - Japanese tiger on left thigh

Got my tragus done today, met RedRaven too on the way home! OMG! I also changed my rook to a bar.

Teeheee.
    Congrats Sammy, did you get a bar or ring in your tragus ? Hee hee if you carry on getting a new piercing every week this time next year you will have run out of places to get pierced...lol
    Current 2 x standard lobes - tragus (right ear) - horizontal nipples (barbells) - septum - right nostril- daith

Tattoos - 2 Japanese sleeves - Japanese chestpiece - full lower leg pieces Japanese - Day of the Dead Geisha on right thigh - Japanese tiger on left thigh

Quote Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
    Congrats Sammy, did you get a bar or ring in your tragus ? Hee hee if you carry on getting a new piercing every week this time next year you will have run out of places to get pierced...lol
    A bar, I shall gets me some piccies tomorrow. >3 I love my ears so much now! I want a snug... and a conch... those are next on my list. I'll be waiting a few months for them, lol! :p

Do we know eachother? I'm sorry, I don't recognise you. :P

Quote Originally Posted by c82101 View Post
    Congrats!
    Thank you!

Nope we don't know each other apart from being on here .....one big happy family, full of holes...lol

Someone I work with (have done for a while) only just noticed my neck MD tonight. He was, naturally, curious. My boss then decides randomly to poke it. Actually kinda hurt >.<. Hate trying to explain to everyone how MD's work.

Ball randomly fell off my tragus bar as well, gotta find something to shove on there before bed otherwise it'll be falling out again :/.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Ah left cheek piercing is very upset! I bit the bar about a week ago and bent the bar at work but forgot to change it when I got home, just changed it now and omg, not only was there a fair bit of lymph when I took the bar out, it was also sore, then it took ages to thread a new bit of ptfe, so putting the bar back in was a bit of a struggle. Luckily this new bar is a little longer because I am expecting some nice swelling!

Quote Originally Posted by DehTripper View Post
    ^^ for segment rings I have a bunch of these in 14g at both diameters and love them. Great colour fit and feel (and the colour stays true). I have these in 8gthat I wear through tunnels as my default for not losing jewelry and like them just fine.

Biggest thing with segment rings is I find ring opening pliers are a must to get them in without trouble or bending them. Especially with small diameter and/or larger gauges. Ive grown to love segment ring sooooo much more than CBRs
    Ooh those are lovely. I've read lots of reviews and most say you need the proper tools.

Quote Originally Posted by poodlewash View Post
    I much prefer the look over CBRs too but once they're in, they're in for a while with me as they're just so fiddly! I'd definitely invest in some ring pliers like DehTripper says, personally I have difficulty with any diameter below 12mm but I'm a bit cack-handed :P
    Hmm that's not very fortunate for someone who can't wear their septum flipped down daily. :/
    I'm really awful with small, fiddly pieces on jewelry, so I'm sure I would have trouble just like you. :p
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.