Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

I really want a new piercing but am not sure. I'm not totally convinced on snug.
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

after re-instating the septum my nose smells so bad! ive been doing soaks etc but it really reaks. especially if i happen to nudge it on something/someone. starting to get a bit paranoid about it, everyone is going to think i have nasty breath :(

So I finally made an account on BAF so I could utilize the wishlist function.
    I have 5 pages and 44 items worth...which comes to about 1,353 bucks! That's about 2 months worth of pay! :O
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 12-19-2011 at 01:19 AM.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Just had to forcibly pop a bottom ball out of my tongue. Fucking ow! 20mm bars are going back in.

I also got accidentally punched in the ear by bf last night. I sleepily lifted my head to move cos I was sleeping awkwardly on my lug and hurting it, just as he stretched his arm out to ease his shoulder or something - POW!! Actually brought tears.

Not having a good morning piercing-wise.

(edit) after measuring, one bar is 15mm and one 14mm. Given that he was supposed to be putting two 16mm bars in for me, I'm even less impressed than I was earlier.

Am I pissed off enough to go back and complain and ask for a refund? Oh I think so.
    Last edited by kitebunny; 12-19-2011 at 09:19 AM.
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Bought some barbells to downsize my cheeks properly. Just wildcat cheapies until I have monies/am confident they're at the right size. If they turn up before xmas, all my wildcat shipping hate shall be struck off XD

I really want all gold/brass jewellery. Bought some zircon and dark blue cz (for some reason) balls, so at least my face is done.

I keep saying it.. But I might get my micros taken out soon.
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

I decided to leave my double flar plugs out lastnight, they took quite a few minutes of persuading back in this morning. All is good now though

Dane
    Piercings
    6mm Lobes
    6mm Septum
    1.6mm Nipples

Retired
    2mm Labret :(

Want
    Tongue

tragus is much better today sadly im feeling iky so some of the other piercings are playing up.. like my bridge.. needs a good sss

edit.. bridge is abit better now after the long sss.. also i plan to get a vert industeral but searched for one on google and they go through the bottom lobe so i would have to have it as far over as possible because of my stretching will have a chat with them when i go have it done..
    Last edited by littlekaty; 12-19-2011 at 08:25 PM.
    Left Ear -stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - 2 pinnas - 6mm conch punch - 6mm helix punch - 10mm cart punch
    Right Ear - stretched upto 1/2-9/16 - snug - 6mm helix punch - vertical industrial - tragus - rook
    Others -nape - left and right nipple - right wrist x2 - bridge - eyebrow - twinkle
    Tattoos - medieval dragon with sugar skull half sleeve - vampire pinup - tinkerbell

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    Yeah, that's true, but she didn't get sent home and told to come back..oh well. Like I said though, that may have caused some points to be knocked off in the first place and they didn't wanna add more to it by keeping me there.
    i dont see why a hole in anyones ears can affect how they work at all.... oh well. im lucky my workplace dosent give a toss. they say only a single pair of studs allowed but my boss was having a little poke at my nape piercing when i had it! no mention of take out ect... just pure interest in it

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Bought some new jewellery today in town.. tried to change my conch barbell and within 30 seconds i'd dropped one of the new balls on the floor never to be seen again! Ffs

BECKY.
    current:
    2g lobes, 16g second lobes, tragus x2, conch, helix, nape, tongue.

retired: industrial, navel, helix x2, conch, forward helix, septum.
    planned: VCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    i dont see why a hole in anyones ears can affect how they work at all.... oh well. im lucky my workplace dosent give a toss. they say only a single pair of studs allowed but my boss was having a little poke at my nape piercing when i had it! no mention of take out ect... just pure interest in it
    I don't get it either, but unfortunately, some corporations are still old fashioned in that sense.
    No one cares normally, it's just when corporate comes in that it becomes a 'problem'.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.