Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    I don't think it's possible, there's always SOMEWHERE that can be pierced lol
    Technically, yes, but I've run out of things that would suit/I actually want/I could get. :(
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

There's always stretching
    what's a few seconds of pain for a lifetime of shiny?

Both lobes 1/2", 5mm, 1.6mm
    Left rook & 5mm helix punch
    Right helix x2 & forward helix
    VCH, 5mm tongue

Scarred_pierced

Things change though, I now have piercings I said I would never get!

Quote Originally Posted by kitebunny View Post
    There's always stretching
    That's a good point, I'll probably still be stretching my first set of lobe piercings even after I'm done being pierced and that's exciting!

Things change though, I now have piercings I said I would never get!
    This is true! I never wanted nipple or septum piercings or stretched ears and I now have all of them! Though I doubt I'd ever end up fancying genital piercings and anymore facial piercings are a no go either way.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Bye bye microdermal :(It'll be back soon though! And I want a few more other piercings but I need to be good with my money at the moment. Damn rent and things. :(
    Current:
    8mm lobe, 1.2mm lobes x4, helix x3, rook x3, inverse navel, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, diagonal nipples x2, septum, double nostrils.

Retired: Forward helix x2, helix, standard navel, Madison MD x3

[ Split me wide open, and cut me in two
    There's nothing that I could ever hide from you ]

*Becca

I don't think it's possible, there's always SOMEWHERE that can be pierced lol

Omg you've gone plug crazy lately lol
    Haha, little bit :P. I've decided since i'm getting quite a few nice pairs now i'm gonna get a smallish cabinet so I can display them-may have stolen the idea from Stasha haha! But what with pretty rocks too, things need to be shown off!
    It's even worse when you think i'm buying pairs and it will be years before I can even wear them :/
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette1 View Post
    Oh em gee, my back MDs are itching like there's no tomorrow, plus Jord they're still looking a bit...squiffy. I'm not entirely convinced it's swelling making them look like they're pointing in different directions haha!
    Although it's hard for me to tell as I can't look at them straight on.
    I was convinced that mine were wonky and then I realised that I always stand with my right side towards the mirror. If I turn round the previously straight one looks wonky, and the wonky one looks straight.

In summary, you're probably imagining it.
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

dpack_1

Quote Originally Posted by Dudette1 View Post
    Oh em gee, my back MDs are itching like there's no tomorrow, plus Jord they're still looking a bit...squiffy. I'm not entirely convinced it's swelling making them look like they're pointing in different directions haha!
    Although it's hard for me to tell as I can't look at them straight on.
    I heard about this from Jordan, they were at a tiny bit of an angle, as are most dermals when first done, they normally settle to where it's far less noticeable. It's usually where the shorter foot of the jewellery doesn't sit as deep as the longer one and then it just kinda levels itself out. That and with the size of the discs on them it'll be more noticeable.

Give it a week or two to settle and it wont be as bad, though if you still aren't happy with them then i can either a) change the tops to smaller ones, or b) take them out and do something else for you.

In the future, don't bleed so much so i can see the damn holes to align things proper :P

Quote Originally Posted by dpack_1 View Post
    I heard about this from Jordan, they were at a tiny bit of an angle, as are most dermals when first done, they normally settle to where it's far less noticeable. It's usually where the shorter foot of the jewellery doesn't sit as deep as the longer one and then it just kinda levels itself out. That and with the size of the discs on them it'll be more noticeable.

Give it a week or two to settle and it wont be as bad, though if you still aren't happy with them then i can either a) change the tops to smaller ones, or b) take them out and do something else for you.

In the future, don't bleed so much so i can see the damn holes to align things proper :P
    I'm rather fond of my jazzle tops now
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

Quote Originally Posted by dpack_1 View Post

To be completely honest, even if they don't even themselves out completely, I wouldn't want to take them out, I'm rather fond of them haha! If they're REALLY wonky looking then changing the tops could be a possibility but we'll see.

Oh, and that's fine, I'll just order my body to not bleed! That is the most I have EVER bled during a piercing, I have never been a bleeder before, it must be your fault
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.