Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

kjdsfhkjdsfhkh I know I keep saying this but I wanna be pierced again so badly. I don't know what I'll do when I have nothing left to pierce. D:
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Yeah, it's just the order I think! Will probs get ear ones next, then I can hold off for a while. Ah, wish I was going to see Darren soon now, won't be for a while now methinks if I make this plug order . . . what with Christmas shopping :/.

And yeah, daith is one of the most brutal piercings to watch, but i'll eventually get the guts to have it done .
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

So my piercer said my rook looks like its rejecting.... I'll probs have to take it out soon :(

Eyebrows... Being difficult :3

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by tacosareyummeh View Post
    kjdsfhkjdsfhkh I know I keep saying this but I wanna be pierced again so badly. I don't know what I'll do when I have nothing left to pierce. D:
    I don't think it's possible, there's always SOMEWHERE that can be pierced lol

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Yeah, it's just the order I think! Will probs get ear ones next, then I can hold off for a while. Ah, wish I was going to see Darren soon now, won't be for a while now methinks if I make this plug order . . . what with Christmas shopping :/.

And yeah, daith is one of the most brutal piercings to watch, but i'll eventually get the guts to have it done .
    Omg you've gone plug crazy lately lol

GWS apples here
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

Oh em gee, my back MDs are itching like there's no tomorrow, plus Jord they're still looking a bit...squiffy. I'm not entirely convinced it's swelling making them look like they're pointing in different directions haha!
    Although it's hard for me to tell as I can't look at them straight on.
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Scarred_pierced

Lol I spose you havnt got anyone to take pics for you atm either! My moo is still sore tbh, bruising has gone down though. Although that bruise on my side has got bigger and is proper disgusting lol. UPDATE YOUR SIG!!!

Haha exactly! Although I do have a very visible bruise between them both now. That is so weird, I couldn't even feel my VCH after it was done, you need to stop squishing it/sitting on it/ playing with it

I'm trying to change my sig but I have no idea how to! I can't find the option and I haven't been on here in soo long!

EDIT: No worries, found it!
    Alex

Piercings: Ears x 7 various, Tongue, Septum, Navel, Inverse Navel, VCH, Microdermal on wrist, 2 Microdermals on upper back

Tattoos: Dragon on back, Lily on wrist, Swallow on foot.

Scarred_pierced

I've not been playing with it, I was trying to be careful even when drunk going to the loo, I was clearly just squishing it loads when I was asleep and wearing jeans lol, plus I have a habit of sleeping with cover in between my legs, probs not a good idea atm.
    Yeah loads has changed since we started using this site lol.
    Sexy bruising is sexy.