Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    AW NO!!!
    Material? Is there hope of glue?
    Bloodwood.

I'm hoping glue will work, but it is about where it goes through my ear so it might just end up being irritating. But then at the same time, it won't be visible!
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

Earskins! Earskins will save you!
    Then you could use super duper glue.
    Most wood glue is just PVA. I don't think it'd hold up...

Are they the same gauge as your ears? You could always sand them down a little if its too snug? (Though I can usually jam same gauge into earskins XD )
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by IckleNatStar View Post
    Really got the piercing itch again. I'm thinking surface tragus on both sides when I have the money for it. Dunno whether to go to Sheffield or Manchester, does anyone know how far (walking time) HTT is from either Picadilly or Victoria stations?
    It's way nearer to Picadilly and takes me about 10mins I reckon. If you do get off at Victoria, you can get a tram to Market Street and cut across the gardens to get there, saves a bit of time and your rail ticket covers it.
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    Earskins! Earskins will save you!
    Then you could use super duper glue.
    Most wood glue is just PVA. I don't think it'd hold up...

Are they the same gauge as your ears? You could always sand them down a little if its too snug? (Though I can usually jam same gauge into earskins XD )
    My daddy says glue won't work, but I think he only says that aas he didn't want to glue them as he wanted to go out.

They feel a bit smaller than my ears although they're supposed to be the same size.
    Current holes:
    VCH, fourchette, 2 4mm inner labia, horizontal left nipple,
    vertical right nipple, navel, tongue web, frowny, septum, 2 back microdermals, half dinosaur
    Left ear: 8mm lobe, 3 helix, forward helix
    Right ear: 8mm lobe, 6mm lobe, 4mm lobe, tragus

Tattoos:
    One!

Wanty:
    Smiley redone, uvula, other half of dinosaur piercing

Lyssa, I have two big veins under my Tongue but my venoms were no problem either Like Jordan said, you won't know until you ask your piercer. Maybe go with a back up piercing so you're not left totally disappointed if you're not suited

Hazel, sorry didn't see your post, my phone's playing silly buggers. Thank you for the info Think I'll go with Piccadilly, it's quicker from Leeds
    Last edited by IckleNatStar; 08-23-2011 at 09:24 PM.
    Got: Left Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), 4xhelix, 5mm conch

Right Ear: Lobe (19mm/5mm/1.6mm), inner helix, orbital (Top)

Other: 4xtongue (2/2.4/3.2mm), septum

:( hello tragus bump.... please go away. i do not like you invading my ear.

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by Bob12 View Post
    My daddy says glue won't work, but I think he only says that aas he didn't want to glue them as he wanted to go out.

They feel a bit smaller than my ears although they're supposed to be the same size.
    I don't see why a good wood glue wouldn't work! I definitely know people who have glued wood/bone/horn back together, as long as it's a fairly clean break and not splintered it should be fine. If there's any excess glue you might need to sand it down a bit after.
    http://www.thistothat.com/

Managed to trim down my philtrum bar slightly, it fits much nicer now. Hadn't realised that with push fit there's still about 2/3mm extra space behing the stem of the end, so it's now nearer 7mm, which fits so much nicer, and I should catch/play with it less!
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Love it when Crazy Factory don't send out my order for a week (I'd forgotten tbh) and then get worried and give 5 worth of points to spend on there ><

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.

Also just retired my right forward helix, going to get another right outer conch done tomorrow :3

Facebook/Tumblr/AwfulModifcationsBlog

You can't rollerskate in a buffalo herd.

1/2" lobes, 15 other holes, 2 hours of tattoo work.