Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

I really want some of these
    My friend has polish ti with blue opal and purple ti with some sort of AB looking stone, which I think might be moonstone.
    And they both look STUNNING
    So jealous.
    I was sure they had some prong-set spherical looking ones which might work better, but I can't find :/

You should def get some for your nose!
    I was going to get some for my helix. But I need to wait till its healed properly, and I can measure accurately. And actually get labrets/barbells in there :(
    I wish BAF would carry more anodized ends, and balls (which they have connected to stuff). Seems like a slightly odd collection!
    Complete with a green straightjacket with circuit boards stuck all over!

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):
    Next up: moar leg!

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Fingers crossed for you and your daith Alex!
    Thank you! I feel like I need it because it doesn't seem very pronounced. :/
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Quote Originally Posted by stasha-pistachio View Post
    I was sure they had some prong-set spherical looking ones which might work better, but I can't find :/
    http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?Extras=Y&dwzPage=5&ProductID=90 28&index=13

Thanks for the threadless diagram, it's what I was thinking I'm personally not a fan at all!

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?Extras=Y&dwzPage=5&ProductID=90 28&index=13

Thanks for the threadless diagram, it's what I was thinking I'm personally not a fan at all!
    I love the Neometal threadless stuff, it's brilliant IMO, wouldn't wear anything else in my nostrils if I didn't have to wear retainers for work, ergh. Very secure, I've lost more externally threaded/internally threaded ends than threadless (only lost 1 threadless when it caught on a bracelet and went flying across a very shiny floor, I couldn't be bothered to look for it).

Yeah, imo they're much much better than they look (which is kinda crappy, lol)
    Much more sturdy and secure! Though not so secure you can't get them off.
    Its just thate the ends/colours/sizes are kinda limited :/

Current: 1" lobes, 4g conches, septum, 6g helix, daithy- helix, helix industrial, bridge, 8g both nostrils, one lonely nipple and both cheeks, vert labret an a sternum micro. Forearm branding, calf cutting and a split tongue.
    Retired: Nape, neck and chest micros, nipple, 4g tongue, eyebrow, snakebites. Several lobes, labrets and nostrils. Rook ):

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Yeah, imo they're much much better than they look (which is kinda crappy, lol)
    Much more sturdy and secure! Though not so secure you can't get them off.
    Its just thate the ends/colours/sizes are kinda limited :/
    True! Luckily the only jewellery I want is tiny plain ends and the 1.5mm ones are perfect for me.

BAF don't even sell plain balls though. Unless they're attached to a barbell, and I need a post only labret. Hmmph!
    And I'm REALLY into yellow ti atm. Goes well with brass

There is talk on the forums of more neometal though. So I shall see what that materialises into...

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

BAF don't even sell plain balls though. Unless they're attached to a barbell, and I need a post only labret. Hmmph!
    And I'm REALLY into yellow ti atm. Goes well with brass

There is talk on the forums of more neometal though. So I shall see what that materialises into...
    They do, that's where I got mine from - here.

Well I didn't see those! Buahaha XD
    I think I'd like some opal cabs for my helix...

Still want yellow though :P

And no tattoos D:

tumblr

Looks like SteelNavel do pre-orders for all the Neometal stuff now! Regular discount codes when you join their newsletter too SN is a pretty good site (although I don't know if they mark up their packages differently because about 3 out of I think 5 orders from there have had customs charges on, compared to none from BAF so far out of 40+ - could just be complete coincidence though).