Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

My female guiche piercing is a year old now!!!!! I thought it would last me that long since it seemed the skin had gotten thiner and reduced but, it looks and acts fine. Not going to rip out either.

Also vit e works wonders!!!!! Have a bump or anomaly? Put some oil on it, my daith's bump is gone and the puss pocket on my nipple piercing as well!

I tried to stretch my 3mm lobes to 4mm (after being at 3mm for two and a half months) but it hurt too much, so I used my better judgement and stopped :/
    Saturday. 15. Australia

Have: lower lip piercing 14g (lower lip, left hand side.) 1 x earlobes 6mm. Goal: 12-14mm stretching since October 6th 2010

Getting: Smiley/Scrumper ~ when I have the money...

Want: Double tragus, wrist dermals

Maybe: Frowny, septum, double nostrils, tongue, anti-eyebrow, medusa or angelbites

It feels soo good to have earskins in again! I love earskins so much

Now
    : 11mm lobes. 6mm septum.
    helix. tongue. rook. 5mm conch punches L & R.
    central labret. industrial. double nostrils.
    philtrum. tattoos.

Retired: snakebites. nostril x 2. 2nd & 3rd lobes.
    helix. outer conch. nipple.

Next: tattoos.

Tumblr. Facebook.

After randomly looking through fb albums i've seen so many pictures of bridge piercings i'm soo sure I want mine done.Damn this having to work for a living . . . maybe once I go to uni?Hmm .

Realised the other day I have 12 piercings currently, really hate that since i'm slightly obsessed with odd numbers.Gotta wait a while to balance them out though, but if i'm suited to a tongue web I daresaay my body could cope with that too, as they're pretty easy healers.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Since my birthday's coming up (March 2nd), I think I'm gonna get a new piercing sometime that week. I was set on my right tragus for the next one, but now I'm thinking about something in my left ear since I sleep on the right. Maybe an anti-tragus or daith, or maybe I'll just get a regular tragus in that ear. Hmmm.
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

horray for new shineys!

got some new shineys at the manc meet today (: *happy gina*

got myself another tragus (last time the bar fell out in my sleep, and it wouldnt go back in so i left it before i re did it)
    and 3 microdermals, 2 in my upper arm, and one above my navel.
    pretty shineyzzzz

3 x helix (1.6mm, 8mm), rook, snug, 2 x tragus (1.2mm, 4mm), 2 x daith, anti tragus, 2 x 16mm lobes, 6mm conch punch, 8mm helix punch

double nostrils, philtrum, double septum (2mm, 10mm)

3.2mm + 2.4mm navel, 2 x horizontal nipple, R vertical 2.4mm nipple, 2 x inner labia

want:6mm tragus

Quote Originally Posted by SleeeepyHollow View Post
    It feels soo good to have earskins in again! I love earskins so much
    I'm so jealous! I was gonna buy a pair from BAF but I couldn't get my gift card to work. D:
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Scarred_pierced

I've definitely decided on getting my other nipple pierced, but I shall do as others have done on here, do it as a treat for losing weight, not sure if I have the patience to wait to lose a stone so maybe I'll wait to lose another half a stone.

I'm wondering whether to get my forward helix re-pierced when I get my septum done (which I will do, eventually). I do miss it, and that ear feels rather empty - but then I'd have 3 healing, a couple of slightly annoyed one.

Also, the girl I used to work with seems to be constantly getting piercings. While we worked together (for about 3 months) she'd gotten her nape, snug and a helix orbital, as well as 2 tattoo's, and she's just recently gotten her rook pierced. I just want to tell her to calm down, but it's not my business :P
    Current:
    8mm lobe, 1.2mm lobes x4, helix x3, rook x3, inverse navel, tragus, anti-tragus, conch, diagonal nipples x2, septum, double nostrils.

Retired: Forward helix x2, helix, standard navel, Madison MD x3

[ Split me wide open, and cut me in two
    There's nothing that I could ever hide from you ]

*Becca

So I'm getting my lobes pierced a second time at a 14g in a couple months because I love the look of second lobes next to stretched lobes and one of my best friends is buying me a pair of pretty spirals in that size because she broke the pair I let her borrow several months ago. Thing is, now I'm starting to think about getting them pierced at a 10g then stretching to a 6g so I can start wearing my mushroom plugs again. I'm just not sure whether it will look too crowded because I have small ears. Thoughts?
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.