Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

I think you would be fine to get them done, I don't know what effect it would have on 0g lobes though. I've had my tragus 8 months, my rook 4 months and my industrial a little over a month. I think you would be fine. I don't even class my tragus as healing cause I get NO trouble at all from it.
    Ears;
    Tragus (l), Double Helix (l), Rook (r), Conch to conch Industrial (r), Daith (l), Snug (l) lobes (l@2.4mm r@0mm).
    Body;
    Navel.(2mm)
    Hoping for;
    Septum, snug (L), antitragus (R), more lobes, forward helix(L), horizontal industrial (hopefully, R). Double tongue, Inverse navel, collarbone MD's, 6mm/8mm lobes, horizontal nipples, VCH/Triangle
    (if i ever get brave enough.)

Retired;
    Lobes (l&r) second time up.

Sounds like the others are healed enough for you to have them done, just be observant that they don't start acting up after you've had the lobes done and be prepared to baby them if they start giving you any grieve.
    I'm at 0g at I had a 2nd and 3rd lobe before I started stretching it and they are fine, they just seem to stay put as the gauged hole gets closer. Just tell the piercer that you're going to be going up to 0g and I can't imagine you would have a problem.

Here's a reference to mine.
    2g - 1g - 0g

Current:
    Tongue done 8 years ago. (Man, I'm getting old)
    Right ear: 8 mm lobe, 2x1.2 mm lobe, helix
    Left ear: 8 mm lobe, 1.2 mm lobe, snug.

What to get next?!?

Cool, thanks
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Lobes are such easy healers that I'm pretty sure it won't be a problem it worked out fine for me.

I've been wanting another set of lobe piercings, too. Wish my other piercings would stop flaring up! I have a huge bump on my left nostril right now. :(
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

That's what I figured, when I had the first pair pierced at the same size they healed up within a month and a half without any issues besides the jewelry being too short which was easily fixed.

That sucks Lindsay. It's weird that people have so many issues with bumps on nostril piercings, I never had any troubles with mine besides soreness when changing jewelry.

On another note, I'm really wanting a daith piercing (with only a barbell, rings look awesome but not on me it wouldn't) but it just doesn't fit in with my plans for my ears at all. If I got one it would have to be on the left ear, but then it would have two more piercings than the other ear once it's done and it would feel unbalanced. I'd get it on my right ear but I think it would look a bit crowded with a rook, double inner conch, and two lobe piercings.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.

I don't really like rooks and daiths on the same ear... how about get the daith on your rook ear, and connect both piercings with a long curved barbell!

Senior Member Microdermal Melissa's Avatar

Those ear piercings are lovely, really like the spiral.... NICE
    I have:
    1lobe at 5mm & 3standard lobes -- 1 Tragus--- medusa --tongue -- tongue web---
    nipple--- navel--- vch --- fourchette - vertical labret

I used to also have:
    nape surface bar, 4microdermals, 2 lobes and hand web, madison

Tattoos
    Arabic on side rib cage
    Irish script top to bottom my spine
    Irish writing both feet
    Genital Tattoo ...

Quote Originally Posted by watermelon View Post
    I don't really like rooks and daiths on the same ear... how about get the daith on your rook ear, and connect both piercings with a long curved barbell!
    I don't either, I think it looks weird. I don't think that would be very comfortable or practical, probably looks cool though.
    Current

My hip bars nearing the end of its life :( the bends in the bar are right close to the surface. Lasted me 16months so far, decent for a surface piercing . Now its whether i want to get the venoms or snakebites, since ive wanted both for ages and i can finally get them

Have i gone mad? Im afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But i'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.