Thread: The Useless Piercing Posts:

fair do's i did a bad thing to my last one: scratched the little bugger off!

Twitter // Facebook // Tumblr (main) // Tumblr (Modelling) // Luna Magpie Photography

Current (piercings)
    6mm lobes, scaffold x2 , snug, tragus, conch, Rook, vertical industrial,
    helix stretch, double nostrils, 2.4mm tongue, VCH, forward helix.

Scarred_pierced

My MD is all annoyed again, it's all red and swollen....sigh, this is like the third time in a few months.

If my friend decides to get her lip repierced this weekend I might go ahead and get my septum and hold off on the VCH for a few weeks...
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Quote Originally Posted by Coraz0ndeOro View Post
    Well, I doubt I'd be able to have it with my job this summer, and I want my septum right away anyway... and if I wait 'til the septum is healed it'll be marching band season and I can't play flute/piccolo with it. Then I'll have to start looking for a job again after band is over. :( The only way I'll be able to get it is if I don't have a job during fall semester after marching band.
    Jobs are usually the problem aren't they? It's a shame.

On the septum front, I left a comment on the place I get pierced here's Facebook page asking how much it would cost to get it done and if it could be pierced with a circular barbell or retainer. Apparently it's 20 bucks with tax (so more like 25) plus with the tip. Now, they also said they don't pierce with retainers. I though that was a bit strange but maybe they just don't have them in stock ever because other people get it pierced with a circular or bcr. I don't mind being pierced with a circular barbell at all, especially because they will pierce at a 16g (that's the normal size for them apparently). Only thing that put me off is they called me Amanda instead of Alexandra..my name is right there, if you're going to try and be on my first name basis with me at least read it right! I really hope they can pierce with a diameter small enough to flip it up too.
    Last edited by tacosareyummeh; 04-23-2010 at 01:47 AM.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Haha wow! But that's good that you can get the jewelry and gauge you want, and $25 isn't bad at all! I'll probably be paying about $40-45 for mine.
    But my friend doesn't have the money to get her lip done so I think I'm just going to wait. My left nostril might need a little bit of time before I go putting another piercing right next to it anyway!
    I'm Lindsay.
    Piercings:
    Ears: Right conch, left conch, left double helix, 1/2" lobes.
    Other: Both nostrils, septum, VCH, navel
    RIP: Left eyebrow, right double tragus
    7 tattoos!

Yeah it is pretty good for the jewelry and gauge I want and also considering it would be 40 at home.
    I think I'm just gonna have to ask for money one last time haha.
    Current
    Ears: Left forward and standard helix, left tragus, left daith. Right rook, right double inner conch. 1g and 14g lobes.
    Face: Right nostril, septum, vertical labret.
    Other: Tongue, standard and inverse navel, left and right nipple.

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Does anyone have a picture of themselves/someone with a medusa with a retainer in it?
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Scarred_pierced

Amy - Sakurachan, has pictures in her gallery of her medusa with a clear ball/bar on it i think.

I still havnt taken my nape out. I'm hoping it will be fine soon, I'd hate to take it out if it was only just a bit irritated although i know its most likely growing out.

What gauge are septums usually pierced at?????
    I'm Abi
    I have: 1xIndustrial; 1xTragus; 1xAnti-Tragus; 2xLobe; 1x Lower Conch; 1xRook; 1xSeptum; 1xNape.
    Retired: 1xNavel, 1xFoward Helix

i dont think theres a usual size i'd imagine its either 1.2 or 1.6 i'm probably wrong