retired
    right side lip
    self done ear x 1
    self done surface arm
    self done thumb web
    self done 4mm second lobes

Tattoos
    Hello kitty wearing a teddy bear hat on wrist

I've had enough and I'm gonna go back at lunchtime, show him the photo and try to sort this out

Thanks for everyone's help - it's so nice to be able to come somewhere and talk to real people with real experiences. What a great forum!

That's defo not right O_o

I have 2 scaffolds and while they both bled a bit for a couple of days, it was nothing like that! did your piercer check your ear with a torch first for any blood vessels or anything? He could've pierced through one maybe. My piercer checks a lot of piercing with a tiny torch to make sure he doesn't hit anything.
    Bright red with brilliance just like the blood that came shooting out of your eyes

oh my good god... i've seen extreme piercing and alsorts, but that's one of the most.. horrific things ive ever seen. lol.

piercings DO bleed, it's natural. but that much is just wrong! it does look like your piercer hit something whilst piercing, because youve got a constant blood flow just pouring out of your ear!

disregard what hes telling you, youre right to be concerned. and yeah, take the photo to prove how bad it is!
    winner of best other female modification 2007

Slight bleeding is normal, that much isn't! I'm no expert but it looks and sounds like your piercer may have hit a blood vessel. I'd visit a different piercer or your doctor ASAP and get it looked at. In the meantime avoid any alcohol and aspirin and try using an icepack on it. Also don't clean off the clots around the holes, they'll help keep the blood inside until you can get it checked out properly.
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

My god that is ALOT of blood.
    Sophie

Piercings
    Lobes x3, Left Helix, Right Helix x2, Double Nostrils, Right Rook, Left Nipple, Left Conch, VCH, Tongue

Ink
    Pink Gerbera, Orange Gerbera, Storm Cat

when i saw that i went ..ooooooooooooooooo thats not good!

get it checked matey!
    PIERCINGS....2.5mm Septum..1.6mm vertical nipples, 6mm Tongue ,1.6 mm Labret, 1.6 mm Tragus,2.4mm Conch, 1.6 m Helix, 1.6mm Lobe x 2 , 3mm Lobe, 12mm Stretched lobes x 2.

It's not the crust.....it's the filling.

omg get to your piercer now!!! thats not right! my scaffold didnt bleed at all, although some is normal. it looks like youve been in an accident! keep us informed!
    This is my tribe but my tribe is untribed, the unacknowledged diaspora. I am the defective.

12mm tunnels* l&r 8mm tunnels*l&r,*6mm tunnels l&r*nose l&r, septum*tongue (central), venoms*l&r horizontal nipples*bridge*labret microdermal
    tats
    left top arm and wrist*right top arm*neck*left boob*inner lip*biomechanical thigh*

It actually looks like someone's gone at your ear with a chainsaw (I blame Chumley)

Jokes aside, follow everyone elses advice and definitely show your piercer that pic, if they still insist that it's ok then I suggest never returning and finding a better piercer.
    25mm Lobe x2, 10mm Helix, 8mm Septum, 8mm Conch, 4mm Conch
    4mm Tragus, 3.2mm Tragus, 2.4mm Scaffold, 2.4mm Lip x5, 2.4mm Vertical Nipple, 2mm Cheeks
    1.6mm Nostrils, Helix, Daith, Bridge, Navel, Rook, Snug

Red face

Maybe the needle was a quite a bit bigger than the jewellery, causing it to have alot more room in the hole to bleed.