Thread: 1mm gauge titanium

Default 1mm gauge titanium

Hey,
    If anyone knows anywhere where I could get a 1mm gauged titanium barbell or labret bar I'd love to know. I wanna wear microcones in my lobe piercings but really don't want to stretch them at all so the smaller the gauge the better. I've found 1mm surgical steel but I'm allergic to nickel so I can't wear these and I'd rather not wear 1.2mm gauge if I can avoid it. I've had a look on Ebay but didnt see anything.

Cheers

I couldnt fnid anything thats 1.0 Mm in titanium thats what your looking for... i did find some Ball closure rings

http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.co.uk/b...ProductID=3899
    ~~ Slain Angel ~~
    Mods: 6 in left ear, 3 in right ear, Tounge and eyebrow

try http://www.tajarts.co.uk/section.php/53/0
    theres quite a few labret studs on there with a 1.0mm guage so no doubt you'll be able to find one

Cheers guys. I found the tajarts site but had somehow missed the 1mm titanium labrets! Better get saving some pennies then!

Big apologies for the double post but having looked some more for microcones and stuff I'm wondering wether 1.2mm would start to stretch my lobe piercings. There's a lot more 1.2mm gauge jewellery available and its also cheaper and with 8 piercings I'd like to wear these in 4 each is a lot better than 8 But if 1mm would stretch less than 1.2mm then it would be worth it I suppose.... hmph :?

1.2 from a 1mm is not that big a jump only 0.2....it wouldn' really be classed as stretching properly because the amount is so minimal and the jewellery won't really look any much different.....you will find it hard to tell the differnce between the widths....i bought a 1.2 for my ear put it in took the other one out and found it was a 1mm and i didn't notice the difference!!!!
    Metal - Septum, Left ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch, tragus Right ear - lobe x3 (middle 8mm), helix x2, inner conch x2, rook

Ink - Both ankles, back and chest

xEmmax

Yea I ended up buying 1.2 for my pinna ( I hadn't worn anything in it for so long I knew it was very small) and although there was a slight push there wouldn't be from 1-1.2mm. It just makes life easier and it's really no-more noticable. I had my lobes pierced with a gun and because I generally wear thin earrings they are about 1mm. Now I'd like to wear 1.6mm labret studs in them and I'm debating whether to just shove them through or whether it'd be more pleasant to get just the one cheap 1.4mm stud to make life easier.