Thread: my stretch to 5mm

Default my stretch to 5mm

Here's the diary I have been keeping of my stretch from practically nothing to 5mm. There's pictures below too yay!

Monday, May 23, 2005, 4.00pm
    YAY! I have my crescent kit that I ordered and I am ready to start my stretch to 5mm! I have decided to stretch my second set of lobe piercings, Iím still not sure whether I want to go all the way to 5mm, might just leave it at 4mm..OrÖI could try it to 5mm and if I donít like it downsize to 4mm again. Not sure yet. The 1.6mm stretch wasnít too bad, stung for a few seconds because my lobe holes are used to very thin 1mm BCRS and other flat tiny thin earrings. Thereís plenty of tension at the moment, I canít wait to carry on the stretch. When Iíve replaced this one with the next size up Iím going to use the next size down to stretch up my left lobe so tat one will keep a stretch behind my right.

Friday, June 3, 2005, 5.07pm
    Okay the 1.6mm is fine now so I decided to stretch up. I got out what I thought was the next size crescent and it would not go in, it was so thick the end wouldnít even show through the other side of my lobe because it canít go through enough. After much puzzling and TRYING to fit it in I found but I have a crescent missing and I was in fact trying to get the 2.4 in my lobe instead of the 2mm. DUH! So I have ordered the missing crescent and it should arrive soon!

Thursday, June 16, 2005, 6.55pm
    The stretch continues...
    Ok so I (finally) got my missing stretching crescent through the post today. It was a real easy stretch hardly even felt it, so I have now gone from 1.6mm to 2mm. The 2.4mm crescent won't fit yet (I tried because the 2 went in fine) so I have to wait for the tightness of the 2 to go, as I can feel it when I compare it to the 1.6 which has been the gauge of the holes for a good few weeks now. wo0o

Sunday, June 26, 2005, 10.20pm
    Hmm, okay so the 2.4mm still doesn't fit and the 2mm is feeling pretty well fitted now, I tried to get the 2.4mm in but the diameter is just too thick, it gets through to just before 2.4 and then doesn't want to go any further. So I have decided to slip in a 1mm gauge hoop with the 2mm crescent, just to make a little more room. Of course it wont now stretch to 3mm as the diameter of the hole wont be that big but Iím hoping it'll add just enough to the diameter to make the stretch to 2.4 doable because right now I can't get that 2.4 in for shit without ripping the hole which Iím NOT going to do... My left ear is still at 1.6mm because I can't carry on that stretch until I have the 2mm crescent that I am using on my right ear. Ahh well. Patience is a virtue...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005, 7.36pm
    Woo0o okay, so the putting the 1mm BCR in with the 2mm crescent worked, so I thought...well...if that doesn't stretch it enough surely two 1mm BCR's with it will make it large enough...so I stuck a second 1mm BCR in and it was fine so I thought, sod it. Grabbed the 2.4mm crescent, took the lot out and stuck it in. It stung a little bit and there's lots of tension but other than that it's fine! So now the 2mm crescent is in the left lobe, it slipped in absolutely fine so I figured it needed the 1mm BCR but...that don't fit yet so that will have to wait. So now, my left lobe is 2mm and my right is 2.4 mm. woo...3.2mm for my right next. Wo0o0o he he

Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 5.17pm
    DAMN, ok so I woke up this morning...it was fine. Went to college and I think using tight full-ear headphones kind of irritated it and now it's very swollen. There's no tension anymore but some puss and blood came out. The swelling has gone down a tiny bit; I have soaked it in cold saline solution and put an ice cube against it for ages. Might have to downsize...I doubt it but we'll see.

Thursday, June 30, 2005, 6.00pm
    All the swelling on my right lobe has gone down now, itís obviously just part of the process, the skins peeling a little where the skin stretched but there is no tension at all on the jewellery itís extremely loose and comfortable. Think Iíll leave them both for a bit to adjust, give my body time to relax me thinks.

Sunday, July 17, 2005, 9.53pm
    Ok, so tonight the 3.2mm went in my right lobe, absolutely fine no pain, nothing plenty of tension though shouldn't take long to get comfy. The 2.4mm wonít fit in my left ear yet so I have put the 2mm and a 1mm BCR in the one hole like I did with my right. 2 stretches to go on my right lobe! wo0o0o

Tuesday, July 19, 2005, 12.36pm
    Well, I took out my 3mm crescent. Just to...look. It's real cool the holes taking a nice shape and when I feel my lobe with my thumb and finger it feels like it's going real flat around the area of my stretched hole as apposed to it being all puffy and...Lobe-like, pretty neat.
    I have just stretched my left ear from 2mm to 2.4mm because the bcr was hurting where it's so thin and was digging into my lobe, I don't get how such a tiny stretch can sting like this I can definitely expect swelling like my right did. It's already started to swell unlike my right ear. It's stinging and throbbing a bit but it didn't bleed so I havenít split the hole or anything.

Thursday, July 21, 2005, 6.03pm
    Okay I know it's been like...a stupid short amount of time between stretches, but
    I was cleaning my right lobe and I got wondering how much I had to go for the 4mm to fit, so I got it out and tried getting it in and it went almost all the way straight away. So seeing as the 3.2mm was all healed and stuff me figured...why not. Had a bath and in popped my 4mm crescent. And seeing as there's no difference really between the 2.4mm and 3.2mm...I put the 3.2 in my left ear. I hope it doesn't do any damage. It feels like they're the same size so it'll be ok. Itís not hurting or anything. WOO one more stretch to go on my right!! I'll leave them to relax now, but I hope they're done by my holiday in the second week of august!...When I said before I would wait and see whether I want to go bigger than 4mmÖIím now considering going to 6mm each side..maybe even 7 or 8 hehe!

Thursday, July 28, 6.14pm
    WOW! I had a bath just now and soaked in the warm water, grabbed my 5mm crescent and thought, screw it and stretched my final stretch (for now) to 5mm! itís not hurting just throbbing! I feel so happy, I can wear my tunnel soon! YAY!

Saturday,July 30, 2005, 8.00pm
    There you have it, my stretch to 5mm. My tunnel fits perfectly into my lobe now. Itís just a matter of time until I have both my ears stretched and happily ďtunnelledĒ hehe!

left ear-
    scaffold,pinna,auricle,2xlobe,8mm tunnel, conch
    right ear-
    3 helix bars,orbital,2xlobe,8mm tunnel
    Diagonal nipple bar.
    Septum

Tattoo-treble clef on groin

Retired-Labret (I pierced it at the wrong angle.painful to play clarinet with too :( )
    www.myspace.com/thepurpleone

Nicely done on the stretching. Did well to be so patient, I for one couldnt wait that long, the first time I stretched I went too fast and had to stop, I've started again, but I'm still going a little too far. So, you gonna go any bigger, or leave it at 5mm?
    I'm done, I'm gone. There is nothing here for me anymore.

yeh i think i'll just go to 6mm.. i'm not sure yet, want to give them a rest after and get my conch pierced then ill see
    left ear-
    right ear-
    Diagonal nipple bar.
    Septum

Retired-Labret (I pierced it at the wrong angle.painful to play clarinet with too :( )

I went up to 6mm today, It didnt seem to big a difference to 5mm to be honest, and I'm only doing to to try and fit a tunnel
    I'm done, I'm gone. There is nothing here for me anymore.

same here, i have some lovely 6mm purple plugs that i want to wear. only reason why i want to stretch up lol
    left ear-
    right ear-
    Diagonal nipple bar.
    Septum