Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, Male nipple piercing!!??

Default Hey, Male nipple piercing!!??

Hi,

My parents are kinda annoying when it comes to piercings, " you cant get that done, oh that will look horrible" etc etc :evil: .
    I have 3 piercings in my ear 2 lobe and one cartilage top, they were all done with a gun. My top cartilage piercing went funny and i had a cyst and it was horrible because i took out the stud and ended up at the docs and he pierced through it wiv two needles and threaded cotton through it and i had to thread it every few hours to keep piercing clear and he put me on anti biotics. now that was fairly painful and i still have a lump at the percing and it can be very painful at times so thats kinda put me off piercings a lil.
    The thing is i love piercings and want so many but i dont like needles atal!

Anyways back onto the subject, i really want my nipple pierced and my mum seems cool with it she didnt say no, she just said were would you get it done? so i think she may say yes. i just wanted to know a few things.

1) What can i eat to help my healing process zinc??? can you explain that to me more?

2)saline solution do most piercing parlours sell that?

3)its the summer holidays so will probz have top off alot (if weather brightens up) will this help piercing heal?

4)I've never been piercing with needle only gun, is it that painful??? lthe videos look really painful lol!!

5)Can you have that numbing spray does it completely numb the piercing process??

6)Is there anything else i should be aware of about nipple piercing? i know about infections etc. do you have any good tips to prepare for the piercing etc.

I want to try and have everything run smoothly lol, i know that depends on if the actual piercing goes well. but i mean like i want to know every thing i need to know to make it as bearable as pos.

sorry to go on abit, omg its 1.50am but ive drank a litre and ahalf of kick(same as red bull) lol soo im kinda hyper :shock: i hope i made sense in my post hehe.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me!! :P

Peace out!!

Scott x

Anyone? :lol:

1) I have noooo idea about Zinc...

2) Yep, they should do. Or even Boots sells it. But sea-salt water is just as effective. Quarter of a teaspoon of salt and a cup of boiling water and let it cool.

3) I don't think it will make much difference, except that your clothes won't be bugging it by rubbing against it.

4) Generally painful, but very quick. And needles have more pros anyway!

5) I think some piercers will numb the area beforehand, but it's generally not a good idea and a lot of piercers advise against it as it slows down healing time.

6) Again, I don't know. I'm still prepping myself for my own nipple piercing. :P

i took zinc tablets after i had my tongue and navel pierced - zinc helps wound healing. Im not sure if it helped much coz i havnt had a piercing and not taken it , although my piercings did heal up very quickly.

ok ok, iam a female with a nipple piercing but mine went wrong and i ended up with a successful repiercing so i learnt alot lol. My advice is that a nipple piercing is one of the most tempermental piercings you can have but it is a lovely one, i looked after mine and kept it sterile for the entire 3 months the 2nd time, hard i know but worth it (with saline solution and clean clothing)! If you have your top off thats cool, but dont catch it or get it dirty, and its best to get pierced with studs first, not a bcr. I think the only piercing to be done with a gun is the lobe, i have two cart piercings done by gun, have had them for 5 years and even now they play up, if they are very new i would heal and re-pierce with a needle, my mates did so and it worked out better....hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Mylo
    its best to get pierced with studs first, not a bcr.
    Uhm, you mean barbell right..? :?

yup, soz thats what i mean, at least u know hehe

Thanks for all the help so far! do you know if its possible to be pierced with titanium that what i want but i think the place im going will use steel.

Anymore info would be greatly appreciaited!

Tanks guy/gals.

Scott x :lol:

It's entirely possible to be pierced with titanium and usually preferred as quite a few people get bad reactions to steel...just ask them if the jewellery can be titanium, might cost a teensy bit more.

I'd suggest if it's what you really want and they say no, then find somewhere else. But I'm a fussy brat. :P

Yeah i will do that im sure they will perice with titanium just thought id ask anyway. so you knw anything i should do to 'prepare'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast