Thread: First Tattoo

Default First Tattoo

tattoofinder's website, the phoenix ones - it's the one which looks like a flame/arrow type thing. Sorry I can't get a picture of it too easily. Anyway, feel free to have a look - I'm thinking of getting it round my hip/navel area - what do you all think?

Hopefully if it can be straight as opposed to at an angle I'd love it; however 25 years or so if I want it gone, how easy is it to have removed? Stupid question I know, but I'd rather know if it can go rather than just assume and get stuck with it for ages (I want one down my forarm too which i'd adore for many years but it's nothing i'd love to have when I have grandkids and stuff)

Cheers,

Alix

I just had one done on my hip, the outline is the bit that really stings and I think it hurts alot in that area! Maybe its worth thinking about a bit more because you are likely to be stuck with it forever, and tattoo removal costs alot and is apparently really painful! I thought about mine for a year and drew it out on the area, so I got used to the idea. But you only live once, when you are old no one will be looking at that area anyways, hopefully!!

Yeah half the problem is I've not seen it. I drew some symbols there which looked ace; I might just go for that insetad. The tatooist seemed more pushy than helpful in the respect that it would need to be tilted rather than straight, but I guess I just have to talk to him about it all since it is my body. I'd rather have the small design without colour somewhere than a huge thing I didn't like!

I just gave myself a while to get used to the idea of a tattoo because you cant get bored and get rid of it, but i drew what I wanted on for 2/4 weeks before doing it, if you still love it then, and you are sure then go for it. You know what you are getting yourself into, but now i have had mine I couldnt imagine not having it, you feel really proud walking round with it after