Thread: Cartalige piercing-weird thing

Default Cartalige piercing-weird thing

ok i need help withn my cartilage piercing, i've had it for about 10 weeks now and its bin fine, a bit swollen but nothing too bad but over the last couple of weeks a really hard lump has developed in the piercing and its gone purple at the back and white at the front, its not leaking pus or anything just lots of blood randomly, pleasse help coz i dont hav a fucking clue wots wrong ive taken proper care of it, i probs got something nasty in it like bleach or something HELP!
    And it comes to the point in everyones life when they have to ask themselves: What the fuck was i drinking last night?

Body mods: left nipple, left lobe x2, right pinna, right bottom lip

ok 9 ppl hav read my problem but no one wants to comment or help! c'mon ppl i need help this thing is really worrying me i dunno wot the fuck to do!
    And it comes to the point in everyones life when they have to ask themselves: What the fuck was i drinking last night?

Hmmm, that does't sound good does it. Have you been cleaning with it warm sea salt soaks? It could be infected, try getting antibiotics from the doctors maybe. Did you have it done with a gun?
    Body Mods: Middle lip, Side lip, left nose, Tongue, Tragus, Anti-Tragus, Industrial via conch, Pinna, Lobes x2, sternum
    Retired: two auricles and navel

no i got it done with a needle and cleaned it with a solution thing that the piercer gave me for about 9 weeks, i hav no idea wots wrong, and now its sore coz it exploded with pus like 10 mins ago eeeeeewwwww

Wow, that's definitely not good. I'd suggest calling your piercer, or a doctor, and get their advice. Did this just randomly happen, or did you accidentally yank it or something? Rather, how could you have gotten bleach in it? Either way, I'd try giving someone a call.. That should be the first thing you do.

i'll leave it a couple more days coz it seems to be doing different things everyday and then i'll call my doctor, i bleached my hair a few weeks ago but this thing has only started in the last two weeks, and yeah it does get yanked quite a bit....................i'm pretty much fucked arent i?

It you think it's that bad then you should call someone right away. I wouldn't risk waiting.. The sooner you find out what's wrong, the better.

yeah ear is getting alot better, put a normal ear stud in the hole coz my friend sed it mite just be coz the one i had in mite b a bit too big, i didnt belive him but i tried it anyways and hey! its gottemn alot better, no weird lumpy thing, just a bit of swelling which is going down and its almost back to skin colour not a very bright red/ purple, anyways i'm going to go over here