Thread: Tattoo Virgin no longer

Senior Member piercednursebetty's Avatar

Default Tattoo Virgin no longer

Got my first tattoo yesterday! A very sexy red and black nautical star on the underside of my wrist
    Oh my god it was amazing, not at all painful and so much better than getting pierced! After having over 20 piercings (some have been retired) i didnt think getting inked could feel better than being pierced but I was very very wrong!
    I cant wait to get my next one, which will be the same star but on my other wrist!

haha cool!
    i'm getting my first tattoo in a couple of weeks to celebrate the fact i'm quitting work and also because i finally have the money!
    i love getting pierced and can't wait to see what getting tattooed will be like!

I really want to get my first tattoo, I am sure of what I want and where I want it, its quite discrete but my family and boyfriend arent too keen. My dad called me a "chav" and generalised quite a bit on tattoos, he has one he regrets that he got when he was very young. I really want to do it because I love all my piercings, but everyone keeps putting a downer on it :(

Please don't let anybody step on your way if you want a tattoo,I didn't.I had my first one about ten yrs ago even though my dad said he'd throw me out of the house for good if I had any tattoos EVER.

I managed to hide it for a few months (it's on my arm) but then he caught a glimpse of it and just said what's that.I said it's a tattoo and that was the discussion...My mum was the one who really opposed, and still does.But they sort of accept it now, I suppose they have decided that I'm not any different after all.

I think all parents are different and the beginning isn't easy but hopefully they'll come round soon enough!I couldn't imagine life without my tattoos and they sort of keep expanding! :twisted:
    r ear 3 lobes,pinna;l ear 4 lobes;nostril;tongue;tats 2

thanks! I was supposed to do it last week but people kinda had a go at me and put a dampener on things, I want to go in there feeling excited about it really, and its not like its in their face, its quite small and could easily be covered up!
    Did you go by yourself to get a tattoo? I might go tomorrow, I went alone on my piercings and found i was calmer doing so, now all i have to worry about is the pain, its on my hip bone but should only take 10-15 mins! The design is the same as the one christina aguilera has on her wrist, what do you think?

I find tattoos are very addictive! More so than piercings! I had my first tattoo when i was 18 now 22 and have 7 planning to get the 8th when i get back off holiday in a couple of weeks!

As for the christina tattoo - don't you want to have your own design that you know no one else will have?
    All of my tattoos have been based on a flash design but i have had them all changed one way or another so that no one else will have the exact same as me!!!! Last thing i want is someone to walk into the pub with the same rose on their foot or any thing the same as what i have!

Quote Originally Posted by 6tracy9
    I find tattoos are very addictive! More so than piercings! I had my first tattoo when i was 18 now 22 and have 7 planning to get the 8th when i get back off holiday in a couple of weeks!

As for the christina tattoo - don't you want to have your own design that you know no one else will have?
    All of my tattoos have been based on a flash design but i have had them all changed one way or another so that no one else will have the exact same as me!!!! Last thing i want is someone to walk into the pub with the same rose on their foot or any thing the same as what i have!
    It's always nice to have something of your own that you can say that you designed and no one else has, but some people just can't create their own designs. I can't draw worth shit, but I still want a tattoo. I mean I have been trying to come up with something that I could draw and actually like and want it on me forever, but I've been trying for so long and have only came up with one design that I absolutely love. Everything else that I made is really crappy lol.

I'd say if the Christina tattoo is really what you want then go for it and get it. Who cares if it's the same thing? The only way that anyone else is gonna know that it's hers is if they actually recognized it and I don't think they will cause I never even noticed Christina Aguleria had a tattoo lol.
    I'm not obsessed with piercings... I'm addicted. Piercings are like weed to me.

I don't see my piercings as me trying to alter my image I see them as pieces of me that just haven't been put there yet. Like pieces missing from a puzzle.

hehe, i know i tried to design my own but i am a bit more than useless! I just liked that tattoo because it was simple but i wouldnt grow bored with it really, and I got it done and I love it. It was my first tattoo and it was about a week ago, hurt more than I thought it would but was definitly worth it! I think I would get one more, maybe on my back, i know its a common place but I've always wanted one there.

My friend has a large tattoo on her arm, which she got because she thought it would last only 3 years, but its been alot longer, is it there for good, anybody know?

AMY

wow the star sounds very very cool and i would love to get but some people say it hurts ... any views? or help?