Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: full breast pierce

Wow! ......and some!!
    First piercing: 1.6 Prince Albert - now 6mm. Latest additions: apadravya; ampallang (the magic cross!)

Quote Originally Posted by buddy2 View Post
    WOOOOOOW!

I went on a stag night event on Saturday and the speciality of all the dancers was the 'extreme piercings', most were stretched piercings in ears & labia or multiple piercings etc.

One of the girls [with massive 36KK breasts] has 3 piercings right through her breasts and she had different things in them on each of her 4 performances. After the show had finished we had a long chat with her and she showed us her breasts and 'jewelery' close up, two pairs of the piercings are 6mm and the third has been stretched to 28mm [yes over an inch]. One of the items she wore is a 28mm stainless steel barbell which must have been 500mm long with 80mm balls and a third ball about 50mm between her breasts, its hollow as it only weighs a couple of pounds or so.
    She is obviously very proud of what she has and encouraged us to lube our fingers and put them through the larger piercing till they touched in the middle which seemed really wierd and surreal but very arousing for me.
    Where did you see this? I have never heard of such a thing......

wow, thats extreme. I really wouldnt want to catch that on my bra!!

TLC x x x

That... cannot be healthy. It must be a full blown op, to get that thing in safely. Surely?

The image of that piercing made me squirm, I have both nips pierced and like to think I'm fairly open to things but that image was fairly rough...
    Current piercings: Horizontal Nipples 2.4 mm, 4 mm, Tongue 10 mm, Navel rejected, o smiley/frenulum 1.6mm

seems nice but one of these must be temporary

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112