Thread: The pictures of you thread.

I know I posted this in my diary but I'm just really feeling this selfie at the moment

Left Ear: Daith, Industrial, Conch, 2 Lobes
    Right Ear: 2 Helixes, Tragus, 3 Conches, 2 Lobes

Septum, Tongue

Retired: snug :(

You look awesome Carrie!!
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks guys you all look awesome too! Hazel if you're really considering Botox or fillers or whatever go for it! (Not that you look like you need it at all) I have had Botox before and i actually didn't like it .. But I would do it again if I felt the need to again.
    I wasn't prepared for how you feel afterwards nobody warned me, I felt genuinely drunk for about a week and it gave me lumps under my skin until it wore off ... Weird stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesshannah View Post
    Thanks guys you all look awesome too! Hazel if you're really considering Botox or fillers or whatever go for it! (Not that you look like you need it at all) I have had Botox before and i actually didn't like it .. But I would do it again if I felt the need to again.
    I wasn't prepared for how you feel afterwards nobody warned me, I felt genuinely drunk for about a week and it gave me lumps under my skin until it wore off ... Weird stuff.
    How odd, it's not supposed to have those kind of side effects! I don't want botox anyhoo but will likely go for fillers, have a lady near me who I trust to do it as well and had a couple of consultations with her. I reckon I'll have my vermillion line (cupids bow) and top lip done which may actually get rid of the couple of small "smokers lines" creeping in. ^_^
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Exactly haha felt like I'd been poisoned which wasn't something I was expecting, I'd love some fillers, I have constant bags under my eyes from excess fat there. Doctor said its either operation down through your eyes (so there's no scar) or fillers.. So hopefully fillers one day!

My under eyes are pretty hollow so I have dark shadows, my son sadly has the same so he has to put up with the "are you tired" comments all through life now as well. I'd love surgery but tear trough fillers may well solve my problem. May get it done one day but it only lasts so long :(

Anyway have wandered off a bit from the topic here haha!

More pics please!

That's pretty much the same as I want the tear trough ones haha but yeh pics!

My makeup is never going to look this good again!
    Bits of me that have been stabbed
    8mm lobes
    2nd lobes
    left rook
    right helix & tragus
    right conch
    paired nostrils
    philtrum
    nape MD
    nipples

Tumblr
    /Facebook/Twitter

Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Me again! So pleased with this new lipstick!

Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."