Thread: The pictures of you thread.

Quote Originally Posted by redraven View Post
    Loushine be a very hawt sexy laydeeeee. Have to say I love your hair darker
    I agree, you really suit the darker hair <3 I did like the orangey though too
    I'm Cherry *^-^*

Stretched: 20mm ears

Piercings: 1.6mm Cheeks, 2.4mm septum, 1.2mm medusa, 1.6mm conch, 1.2mm tragus, both ears pierced, 1 x microdermals, navel.

Tattoos: Half sleeve 1 session from finished, Angel-ey thing on each atm, Vines down spine, 5 butterflies on back. Daisy on inner thigh. Black heart on nape. Smiley face on knee.

Retired/Rejected: 13 microdermals, 2 surface bars, Monroe, 2 x navel, nostril, 2mm tongue, webbing, labret.

Quote Originally Posted by quotidianaubergine View Post
    I feel like I haven't seen you in ages Hazel!
    I knows! I really miss you and I have SO much to tell you haha! You're still coming to the meet I hope? x
    Piercings: 6 lobes, 2 12mm stretched lobes, 4 helices, 3 tragus, daith, 2 nostril, 2.4mm VCH, 2.4mm daith
    Modifications: 5mm septum punch,
    coinslot ear cartilage removal, 5mm conch punch
    Cosmetic Modifications: Scar removal x7, semi permanent eyebrows, semi permanent eyeliner, semi permanent lipstick, lip dermal filler, botox
    Retired Piercings: 3 nipple, tongue, 4 philtrum, 4 eyebrow, 2 outer labia, VCH, 1 lobe, rook, nostril, 3 nape MDs, 2 wrist MDs, septum, 3 upper conch, conch, 5 helices
    Tattoos: 95 hours
    ***** HOW TO UP YOUR POST COUNT & RULES - ASK A QUESTION - BUMP INFORMATION - STRETCHING INFO & QUESTIONS*****
    >>>>>>>>>>New Members - Please do not PM me with questions about your piercing, this is what the forum is for, thank you<<<<<<<<<<

Oh well. x)

Last edited by snicky; 02-10-2012 at 01:55 AM.
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Don't judge me . . . men's pj's are comfy :P.
    Current: Double nostrils, philtrum, nipple. Various cartilage, 9/16'' lobes.
    Retired: Nipple, navel x4, wrist, nape, MD, tongue web x2, lower lip piercings x4, nostril, helix, lobe piercings, septum, cheek piercings.
    4 tattoos.

What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don't know and I'm afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want.
    Facebook

Scarred_pierced

Quote Originally Posted by snicky View Post
    Oh well. x)

Your handwriting isn't bad! Even just that tiny bit of your face is perfect!! Argh you give me such girl envy, the worst kind :P

Quote Originally Posted by soph_17 View Post
    Don't judge me . . . men's pj's are comfy :P.
    After what you've seen me wear in bed I don't think I could ever judge you! Wish I looked that good after a long night at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post
    Your handwriting isn't bad! Even just that tiny bit of your face is perfect!! Argh you give me such girl envy, the worst kind :P

:O
    There's a good kind of girl envy? x)
    But it's fair - you give me girl envy too. ha!

(Oh, and I think my handwriting is terrible, mostly 'cause I'm not able to read it myself...)
    Now a piercer in the making.
    ___

Piercings: both lobes 26mm (first) and 5mm (second), 4mm septum, 6mm philtrum, 3mm princess diana, 1.6mm nipples, scaffold (left ear), cheeks and outer labia
    , bridge and chest microdermals

Retired: too many. :(

Tattoos: quite a few hours. left thigh, knee and forearm. right foot. chest. half backpiece. index fingers.

Others: split tongue. stomach scarification. some pulling and play piercing.

Scarred_pierced

I meant that envy is bad itself but girl envy is the worst lol, ah you have no need to be envious of anyone! Again, can we swap faces? lol

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

About to go out for a mates 21st...

You can SO tell I'm still super ill
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

By catface88 at 2012-02-07
    I enjoy Barbie
    Sarah

"Do not go gentle into the good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Scarred_pierced

Katie I wish I looked that good when ill!! You are so cute, and your snakebites suit you so much!!

Catface I love the eye makeup!! Where did you get the barbie top??