Thread: The pictures of you thread.

21! And yes, I did get the 1 and 2 round the right way :P

I think its mostly a photographic thing. I do look younger than I am, but I rarely get ID'd and stuff.
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley
    Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?HELLS_MoNkEy

Quote Originally Posted by HELLS_MoNkEy View Post
    Chumley I like that photo You do look like you're waiting for the love of your life to appear at the other side of the field so you can run into each others arms in slow motion though :P
    Nobody ever takes deep, meaningful looking photos of me like that.

Episode #46: Tom sees daylight. (looking 15 with bumfluff)

*sigh* if only you were it that field with me! Your hair do worked out all right, are you liking it?
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Cute, nice sideburns and the bumfluff suits you.
    Stef

Mods:

Left ear: Lobe, 2x 1.6mm inner conches, 1.2mm rook, 1.6mm helix (newest).
    Right ear: Lobe, 1.6mm tragus (stretched), 1.2mm daith.
    Other: 2.5mm centre labret (stretched), 8mm septum (stretched), 1.6mm nape.
    Retired: 4x 1.6mm lobe, 1.6mm snakebites, 2.4mm venoms, 1.6mm anti-tragus, 10mm and 12mm lobes.

Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred_pierced View Post

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! Yep I already posted it in the hair thread makes my eyes look well greeny!
    That hair colour looks stunning on you Jordan

Wow, this place is full of so many beautiful folk!

Chumley, find me in a field and I'll do it just for corny fun :P The hair cut is just meh to me. Don't really concentrate on it. But I'll be honest, I don't like having wax in it. I have very soft strokable hair and wax means its not like that! But if Idon't put it in I look like a teddy bear :/

Thanks stef Sideburns are just pubey though lol. And the bumfluff is too, just looks messy in person :P
    10mm Outer Conch (punched @ 8mm), 3.2mm Helix, 22mm Lobe (scalpeled to 12mm from nothing), 2x 10mm lobe, Transverse lobe through both tunnels, 11mm Labret (was 16mm), 16mm Septum, Branding on left middle finger, 2x lingual frenectomy,subdermal implant in hand, Biomechanical Chest Piece + loads retired.

Think i polished mine 3 times in the month! Not so clean at the moment, but it's still perfect in every other way.

Chumley, find me in a field and I'll do it just for corny fun :P The hair cut is just meh to me. Don't really concentrate on it. But I'll be honest, I don't like having wax in it. I have very soft strokable hair and wax means its not like that! But if Idon't put it in I look like a teddy bear
    *starts looking*. Leave the top to grow long but keep the sides short. That way you won't need wax, you'll have a bit of length, but it will still be tidy for work ...and you'll look even hotter than u already do!
    10mm PA, 5mm septum, baby rook, double nostril, outer conch, loads retired | *gold star*

Aw whats going right for you that you're being nice to me? :P Thanks, I'll try it. But I don't want a big floppy fringe :P

Magnificent Moderator Kaitey (:'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chumley;125438[B
    Yeah, well... if i look 13, you look about 5 [/B]7]

And the boys?!

Meanie :(
    Looking cute Tom.
    And about 14 lololol
    I'm Katie, one of the mods on here.
    Please read the forum rules!

Aw whats going right for you :P
    Seeing pictures of you is enough to make anyone happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitey (: View Post
    Meanie :(
    Well I suppose you are the height of a 5 year old!

Being VERY bored makes you do stuff like this.
    Hi, 'm Velts. Fear not, I'll only bite on mutual consent & in a very specific setting.
    Stretched, poked, scalpelled, hooked and pierced.

Founding member of Flying Pigs Suspension

42mm+ lobes
    10mm center labret
    10mm nasal septum
    2.4mm Frenum
    1.2mm double nostrils
    1.2mm vertical nip-nips
    Quite a few tattoos, mostly blackwork. 8 suspensions. (will write up on the additional 5 some time soon)A few retired, many to come.