Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: outer labia?

Default outer labia?

had a quick scoot through the forum, and i couldn't really find much on outer labia piercings. i got my vch done last week, after thinking genital piercing ws a path i'd never go down, and a week later, i'm hooked!!! hehe!! i was also thinking about a christina, and my piercer say's i'm compatible and she has a good success rate with not rejecting, so i fancied that, and maybe outer labia? say one on each side? but i'm slightly concerned about the healing and annoyance factor. i imagine they'd catch on blooming everything. is this true? and they take a while to heal as they go thru a load of tissue?

then i was looking on bme, and i saw someone with vertical outer labia, which was basically like a surface piercing along the outer labia, and it looked amazing!! anyone any experience of any of these? any opinions? help!!!
    Have: left ear - vertical tragus, 4mm conch, snug & rook. right ear - diath, 2.4mm conch, tragus, 8mm lobe stretch. body - reverse navel, 2 tongue, nipples and a vch
    Want - snug for right ear, septum, christina, vertical outer labia, more reverse navels, some microdermals...
    Retired - navel and nose
    Tattoos - "thanks for the venom" on my back, and a Vince Ray black cat on my ankle.
    www.myspace.com/squirrelflic
    http://iam.bmezine.com/?felis75

If I am not mistaken the out labia piercing doesn't take long to heal, something like 8-12 weeks minimum, I think.

Christina Piericing, good god, kudos to you if you get it done, that bugger looks like it would take ages to heal, just by the amount of tissue being pierced, but it looks very nice, and works quite well on most females.

Also, what exactly would the piercings catch on? I mean, during any type of foreplay, the male would have to be careful to avoid snagging. I have a friend of mine who has one outer labia piercing on each side and she never complained, as far as I know.

Good job with the VCH and Kudos for that, always takes guts to get a sharp object shoved through your bits.

-Aettis

Outter Labia rings would look lovely it would really compliment your VCH piercing.

Also, congratulations on your VCH
    4 x Lobe, Left Helix, Left and Right Tragus, Left Nostril, Inverse Navel, Right Nipple, VCH, Christina

Dragon Zodiac (in Chinese Character) Tattoo on my Right Hip

... An owner of a Maroon and Gold fringed straight jacket with Blue edging made by Debbie

Have you looked into inner labia piercings? They'd be a bit more protected and less likely to catch.
    DISCLAIMER: Any advice given is from PERSONAL experience unless stated otherwise, and should not be seen as encouragement to perform any acts of stupidity.

Past - 6 in each earlobe, double helixes, lip, double tongue, both nipples, 2x navel, eyebrow, cheek, tragus

Present - 2x earlobe, rook, 3x VCH, 2.4mm tongue, daith, nose, conch

Proud owner of a lilac velvet corset with dark purple lace edging and black laces up the back, made by Pagan Debbie

Oddly, this is something I have only just spoken to my piercer about, as its something I have planned. She said that she took hers out because they were such a nuisance, and because she had stretched them, the larger gauge became a problem. I will be interested to hear other opinions..

well, i was kinda concerned with inner labia and them catching during sex. but as i split up with boyf today, now not so much of a concern . no, but seriously, aesthetically i like the more "external" female genital piercings than the more internal ones. i think the vch is as internal as i'd like to have one.

my main worry with outer labia is catching on underwear, or clothing, say if you get up to quickly and end up squeaking very loudly then trying to have to explain your way out of that one to your work colleagues.... but these vertical labia were very nice, as i said instead of going through, they go along like the outer labia with a surface bar in. possibly might catch less on things?

thanks for the comments about the vch, i totally love it, but it's being a bit slow healing, but i'm taking it easy and making sure i look after it...
    Have: left ear - vertical tragus, 4mm conch, snug & rook. right ear - diath, 2.4mm conch, tragus, 8mm lobe stretch. body - reverse navel, 2 tongue, nipples and a vch
    Want - snug for right ear, septum, christina, vertical outer labia, more reverse navels, some microdermals...
    Retired - navel and nose
    Tattoos - "thanks for the venom" on my back, and a Vince Ray black cat on my ankle.

i`m seriously considering these as well!!

Niccie
    Right ear.
    6mm,1.6 x2 lobes,1.2 Tragus,1.6 Conch,1.6 Scaffold.1.6 Auricle,1.2 x2 pinna
    Left ear
    6mm,1.6.3.2,1.6 Lobes,2.4 Conch
    Others
    Right nostril,tongue,labret,vch.
    Retired
    Nipples,outer labia, tragus x6, anti-tragus

sXe

theres lots of experiences on BMEzine , but such a lot of them are bad ones I'm a bit put off....

i know i've just been reading the ones about vertical outer labial piercings and i was whincing and crossing my legs just reading them.... but it looks so pretty!! still want it!! well, as they say, no pain, no gain!!
    Retired - navel and nose

What about veins in the outer labia area? Is this why it takes longer to heal?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast