No announcement yet.

Eeveelution Leg progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry! totally not tattoo related but i seen these and thought of you ^__^ haha

Eeveelution shoes!

Comment

Aaaaahhh, I hadn't seen this completed! It's awesome!! Man, there's waaaaaaay too much awesome ink on this forum, from Manda's half sleeve (my personal fave) to this to Hazel's sleeve to Grace's spiders and filigree and soooo much more. I love it! Sam, it's ah-mazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by beautiful-disaster View Post
        sorry! totally not tattoo related but i seen these and thought of you ^__^ haha

Eeveelution shoes!
        Ahhhhh they're amazing! <3

Going for a little touch-up session on the 24th, Simon reckons it will only take about half an hour or so. Gonna try and book my next tat in whilst I'm there...

Comment

ooo what is your next venture?!

Comment

Nothing quite as spectacular as Eevee Leg, sadly! Just a couple of Dwarven rune letters in honour of my bunnies, but I want it look like they've been carved into stone.

Comment

that'll still be nice though where are you getting them?

After the half sleeve is finished i'd love to get some new school style heart diamonds for my kids but like i said in another thread, i think i'll lay off tattoos and piercings for a little while. don't want to overload haha

Comment

Probably wrist/forearm, not sure how big they'd have to be exactly. I know Allan is wanting to do a little touch up on Gandalf (been meaning to see him about it for ages!) but after the runes I'll probably have a rest from mods for a bit. Mostly for money reasons but also because I've been going to and from D4L every few weeks since February so could do with a bit of a break!

Comment

you don't realise it all mounting up antil you sit down and tally it all up O_O!

wrist would be cute... but like you said, for size maybe bigger you could get them just underneath your inside elbow on your forearm? (not sure if you have this done or not?) love tattoos there ^__^

Comment

On my right arm I do have a small tat but it's quite far up so there's plenty of room left for more

Comment

Eevee Leg is now officially finished (again!), at least until some more evolutions appear then I'll be straight down to D4L like a whippet! All he did today was go over all the black outlines and gave Glaceon a bit more shading. Doesn't sound like much but it has made a big difference!

So I never actually go around to asking about my runes (yay anxiety) but somehow I'm now booked in for next Sunday so Simon can work his magic on Zubat. So excited!
                      Last edited by MxSherwood89; 05-25-2015, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Ahhh I love this!!

Eevee and its evolutionary forms (specifically Jolteon and Umbreon) are definitely some of my favorite Pokémon, but I tend to like the cutesy Pokémon!

what a great tattoo!

Comment

Looks really cool, congratz!

Comment

That looks sooooo amazing!!!!!!

Even the idea was awesome so I got excited when I saw the thread, but it turned out so well too!

Comment

Omg I'm in love with that tattoo!
                              Looks amazing

Comment

I can't wait to get a tattoo after the holidays. You guys are so brave!

Comment

Working...
                                X