No announcement yet.

What do you make of this please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unix tattoo - Don't know what has gone on here. There used to also be a lady Tattooist there as well. Looks like she has disappeared along with the nice web-site they had lol.... I agree that you cannot find much out about them now.

Pure Class - Sadly on his own and never able to contact.

Red Moon - I tried a good while ago and manged to speak to Ben on the phone. Sadly, the only access is a fire escape and quite a few stairs. It is on top of a Tesco's Express. (Their work is amazing).

Bella - IMO one of the best in Kettering. Sadly, up stairs. I know who Seb is lol...

That Studio - A bit too far away as it is in Corby.

Dynamite - A bit out of the way but, not impossible! They can accommodate disabled people and everything is downstairs. They said they could rework my Tiger tattoo for me. I was thinking of going here last year when my Tattooist left but, loyalty kept us at the same place. So, it looks like Dynamite Tattoo's.

Oh, yes - everyone is going on to Instagram now-a-days.
    Last edited by Mazzy; 07-12-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

For the artists you like ask if they would if they plan to guest at another local shop that is accessible to you. Many good artists are friends with one another and would guest happily but it's just finding the right combo!

Comment

Many thanks for your suggestion Boo. I will ask around.

Comment

Working...
        X