No announcement yet.

Horse riding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just at my friends stables atm, meh.
    Last edited by Neurocancer; 12-05-2007, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Theres lots of yards near me, what part of doni he at?

Comment

• She's a she xD
        and the stables are at Denaby, I live in Edlington though

Comment

• oh right sorry, how come you want to move?

Comment

• It's crap!
            There's just a field, no jumps/riding arena or ANYTHING!
            And it's just me on the yard! :(

Comment

• aww, have you found any yards to look at? im trying to get some people from my yard to come clumber park for xmas/new year and not having much luck

Comment

• Yep, I'd like to move to Tickhill, I used to be at Brockholes soi'm not used to it being so quiet :(

Comment

• I went brockholes to do my nvq, didnt take my horses though not the yard for me to busy.Tickhill nice area

Comment

• Yep Brockholes was ridiculously expensive too!
                    and Tickhill don't have any spare places...yet

Comment

• not fair, i wish I had my own horses :(

Comment

• I used to ride but I have recently started carriage driving after a break from horses (I had some bad experiences and really lost my confidence to get back on a horse). Loving it!

Comment

• My hubby and I are looking for a horse for the kids. I want one about 5 years old and gentle around kids. We found one in the newspaper and by the time I called the horse was already sold. I was bummed out for the rest of the day.

Comment

• i ride, been doing so for bloomin' ages (12 years) and done competitions, mostly show jumping as my old horse was scared of water and fences (actual ones, not jumps) and dressage was not really suited him, plus i must admit it bores me so much. Training to be an instructor though, halfway through my ABRS exams xD

Comment

• Originally posted by ringless View Post
                              My hubby and I are looking for a horse for the kids. I want one about 5 years old and gentle around kids. We found one in the newspaper and by the time I called the horse was already sold. I was bummed out for the rest of the day.
                              If you want one for your kids, 5 year old horses/ponies can't really be trusted!
                              I'd consider buying a schoolmaster/veteran horse, one which has lots of experience, is totally bombproof and can teach your kids at the same time, you'd want your kids to be safe right?
                              And thanks for the secret santa card btw!

Comment

• Thanks for the information on a horse. Yes I want my kids to be safe. Someone had told us that 5 year olds were safe. Your welcome for the card. I am glad that you recieved it. That means that I addressed it right.

Comment

Working...
                                X