X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just you at the mo!
    Bahaha.

Comment

I'll ask around the stables I used to work at, I'm sure they will be some people who would love to do it.

Comment

Yep I was going to say that
        Cottage 1 is cheapest, and it accomodates 6 people, that sounds pretty worthit to me

Comment

Yeah, and it said it can only have up to 8 horses, so 6 would be great.

I just emailed Sally (my best friend at the stables), she's 19, and she will definately come!
          She has a massive Irish Sports horse, such a powerful thing!

Comment

OOOOOO NOICE!
            WOOO I soooo can't wait ! I think 3 nights should be perfect
            I'm all excited xD
            I need to buy a map of the place! so we can plan the route and stuffs

Ohyeah, Giz yer msn!
            Last edited by Neurocancer; 11-19-2007, 01:47 AM.

Comment

You lucky people....I really miss it all :(

Comment

Originally posted by Cinnamon_Spider View Post
                You lucky people....I really miss it all :(

I've got a horse I'd be happy to give away! any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by eldarfea View Post
                  Hahaha...I'd love to, but the only way I could afford it was when I worked on yards...one day!

Comment

Originally posted by eldarfea View Post
                    I'll have it!!!!

Haha.

Comment

I'm going to see a horse this Sunday to see if I want to loan him. A 16hh black TB gelding called Black Jack! I'm si excited I've not ridden in like 4 months!

I used to loan 2 shirex geldings, both 17hh+. they were absolutely gorgeous!! Both real softies! Was schooling then ready for dressage this summer, then the owner decided that actually, she wanted them all to herself!!!! Lovely, eh!? Got me to do all the hard work and get them fit and ready, then get rid of me!

Can't wait to meet the new one, tho... Will be like riding a razor blade for a while, after coming off 2 big bellied shires!!

Comment

Awww! Let us know how it goes!
                        I looove TB's. Many riders I know think they're viscious :( No they're not! pleh

I'd love to ride a shire! They're so big and sweeet.

Comment

Aw im so jealous, i really want a horse as i used to love it when i worked with them and rode ect, but unfortunately although i live in an area where lots of people have horses, i cant afford one, also im off to uni in a few years time and my mum is allergic to horses, so she couldnt look after them while im off at uni :( Im going to try and get back into riding at some point though, i used to enjoy it so much.

Comment

Aww glad your thinking about getting back into it
                            I need to start a fitness programme with my horsey, but I don't have a clue where to start! Help please the more advanced owners xD
                            AND: Does anyone have the number for an equine dentist working in the Doncaster/Yorkshire area?

Comment

Problem for me at the mo is that since i stopped i've put on quite a bit of weight, and if i went back now i'd get put on a really big horse, which i dont mind, the big horses always seem to be the gental giants, but if i fell (probably would as i havent ridden in 3 years) i would probably hurt myself quite badly due to my weight. skinny people seem to bounce better than big people :P

Comment

What the hell is haylage btw?

Comment

Working...
                                X