X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I could go horse riding...

It looks nice

Comment

Im going horse riding tnite....yay!!! Its trials for my uni riding club so i will let you if i get in or not!

Comment

When I move back to Milton Keynes after I get better, I'm gonna start the search for a horse to lease again.

Comment

Originally posted by si_tragedy View Post
          She's GORGEOUS!
          You have to start riding again!
          I would, but the yard i'm at is absoloutly CRAP.
          There's just a field, and I get bored riding.
          I want some showjumps and cross country!!!
          But the yard belongs to my best friend, so I can imagine we might fall out if i move.
          Eurgghh. I want to move yards!!! I might ask my parents to get me some land for christmas xD
          Eldarfea: She's just in the field. I feel really bad for not riding her :(
          I want some lessons again!
          Last edited by Neurocancer; 11-10-2007, 01:14 PM.

Comment

i have 3 horses, 2 welsh sec d girly's and a selle francias gelding. all retied now (thankfully)

very expensive hobby though, one i want out off just can't bare to part with them

Comment

Originally posted by si_tragedy View Post
              When I move back to Milton Keynes after I get better, I'm gonna start the search for a horse to lease again.
              what are you planning to do? just hacking for pleasure or a bit more?

Comment

If anyone can get to Doncaster, I was thinking about organising a trail-ride across the Yorkshire Pennines.
                I posted a bulletin about it on myspace, so just add www.myspace.com/DeadMotherFucker

I'm not sure whether winter or summer would be more fun though xD
                The place where we would be staying (if anyone wants to come) needs 6 weeks notice before you arrive though.

Comment

Originally posted by eldarfea View Post
                  what are you planning to do? just hacking for pleasure or a bit more?
                  Same as what I did before, 3 days or hunter.
                  I must admit, I do prefer hunter.
                  I was going to get just a pleasure ride because I didn't know how much time I would have with my school work but I think I will have enough time for both.
                  I get bored of pleasure riding really, I mean, I don't mind doing it a few times, but after a few months I know I just wouldn't go anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by another_goth_kid View Post
                    If anyone can get to Doncaster, I was thinking about organising a trail-ride across the Yorkshire Pennines.
                    I posted a bulletin about it on myspace, so just add www.myspace.com/DeadMotherFucker

I'm not sure whether winter or summer would be more fun though xD
                    The place where we would be staying (if anyone wants to come) needs 6 weeks notice before you arrive though.
                    I would LOVE to do this.
                    Winter would be better for me, as I won't start re-horse hunting until June/July time, and then I wouldn't have had enough time to get to know the horse before summertime.

Keep me updated on it!

Comment

Winter 08? That way we will have plenty time to plan and save up!
                      I'll repost the myspace bulletin now.

Comment

Yeah!
                        That will be so cool.

Where will the horses be kept? Does this hotel have loose boxes?

Comment

Yeah it does Let me get you the link!
                          http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...ommodation.htm
                          It's not that cheap though. But it IS nice. I could always find somewhere else if it turns out to be too dear
                          It's cheaper in winter too. & we could get sponsors to put towards the costs and raise money for a charity at the same time (Y)
                          Sounds like a plan!
                          Last edited by Neurocancer; 11-19-2007, 01:21 AM.

Comment

How many nights would we be staying?
                            Just the one?
                            It is quite pricey, I will have to see how much money I have in the summer, but I am very interested!

Comment

Im not sure...As much as we can afford i guess
                              Im not fussed as long as it's more than one!
                              I'm not sure if you're able to turn your horses out overnight though...That could be cheaper, but risky if there's new horses and unfamiliar surroundings.

Comment

Yeah, I would rather keep my horse in really, just for safety.

If I haven't spent too much money on snakes/piercings/horses, I will definately be there.

How many other people are interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X