X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foot ball
    Tennis
    Swimming
    Cricket are my favorite games. I like him.

Comment

• Hiking and little league Soccer. I use to be so into football, but all the outreageous sissy's that call their self athelets and then whine about how much they're getting paid has turned me off to the sport!

Comment

• Boxing and F1 at the mo!

Comment

• Tennis (but I rarely play, unfortunately) and Formula One.

I do enjoy swimming, but am terrible at it.

I do also like watching diving and gymnastics, mainly because I would never be able to do anything like it myself!

Comment

• To Play/Participate: Mountain Biking, Occasional Road Cycling, Cricket, very occasionally Golf

To Watch: Rugby, TdF (go Wiggins!), Cricket, MotoGP, F1

Comment

• Watch: Football

Do: Martial Arts, Bowling, and Volleyball

Comment

• Footy to watch, Badders to play!

Comment

• My favorite sports is cricket..

Comment

• I watch basketball but my favorite sport is volleyball! I just can't keep up with all those running and dribbling that is why I idolize them basketball players

Comment

• I love, love, love watching volleyball and probably athletics

I love doing basically any kind of activity - mostly athletics, running, HIIT trainings, home fitness... I don't really like playing group sports, but I think it's fun to watch them Also, I'm looking forward to playing kick-box this year at uni - looks exciting!!

Comment

• My favorite sports are football and cricket.. i loved both games..

Comment

• To watch football and cycling. To do, cycling.

Comment

• Armchair football fan!

Comment

• running

used to hate running, but now i love it. it brightens my day knowing ive got a run to do after work

Comment

• I love cycling, either on a road bike or getting dirty on a mountain bike.

Comment

Working...
                                X