Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only sport I love is....

Motorsport
    Most forms, F1, MotoGP, IRL, Le Mans/Endurance, Sports Car, Touring Car, Superbikes, GP2, Formula 2, A1GP, hell anything that includes an engine on a track, that doesn't involve either constantly ovals (i.e. Nascar) or dirt tracks (not a massive rallying or motocross/speedway fan)

Other than that, I have a passing interest in a couple of others, I like Wrestling because I find it quite funny (WWE, TNA, the odd bit of Ring Of Honor, old school ECW and WCW etc), and I'm also starting to get into MMA (UFC mainly, but watched a few of the the Pride, DREAM, Afflicted, and other such ones).

Besides that though, I hate most other sports. ESPECIALLY football.

Comment

• Is it just me or did you badly want Edwards to take de Puniet and then Dovi for the win yesterday?

Comment

• I'd love to see Edwards win, just to see a Superbike guy finally getting somewhere in MotoGP, due to growing up with Superbikes first.

Whatever the case though, yesterday made a change from Rossi, Jorge, Stoner and Pedrosa at least

Comment

• I do enjoy that Lorenzo is bringing the best out of Rossi so late in his career. When those two are going for it you never know who'll win.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd love to see Lorenzo win the championship this season, but I have a feeling Rossi is going to nail it again

Comment

• After yesterday, with him crashing it'll be hard. Rossi is now a full 25 points in front, and don't forget that Rossi had that bad race in Le Mans where he finished stone dead last.

Comment

• Swimming!

Comment

• surfign!!!!! is dat a sport?

Comment

• Dunno if that is, but I know surfing is lol! :p

Comment

• Ooh ooh ooh! Ah sports! <3 Loveliness.

1. DOWN HILL skiing (normal skiing - blaeeeeehhh...)
                      2. Ice hockey
                      3. Belly dance
                      4. Ice skating
                      5. Volleyball

But if I had to choose a sport to watch, it'd definitely have to be ICE HOCKEY!
                      Den glider in, den glider in, den glider in i mål igeeeenn!! AH hockey. <3

Comment

• Pegging.

Comment

• NFL

NCAA Mens Basketball. Go Big Blue!!

Comment

• Basketball ;D
                            NBA is awesome
                            hard to follow in australia tho :(

Comment

• Def Football then Baseball!

Comment