Next meet up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next meet up?

Hey! Figured I'd pop up a poll seeing where people fancy the next meet, just to clarify anyone can organise a meet so if there's a good response for a meet in your area feel free to take the reins as obviously people who don't live there won't be as informed about the area and stuff!

ETA I just popped in the suggestions which we're floating about in the last meet up thread but feel free to suggest somewhere else!
    Edinburgh
    21.88%
    Manchester
    31.25%
    Cheltenham
    3.13%
    London
    25.00%
    Liverpool
    6.25%
    Nottingham
    9.38%
    Somewhere else (please comment where!)
    3.13%

I don't mind doing a Manchester one again.

Comment

I do love a Manchester meet! I don't mind organising an Edinburgh one if people want one.

Comment

I would actually make an effort to come to an Edinburgh meet

Comment

I've just voted for Manchester as it's dead easy for me to get there. As much as I love Edinburgh, it'd be too expensive for me to get there and find accommodation. Also the rotas at work are getting a lot stricter so it's going to be harder to book time off so I might not be able to get enough time off to go to a further away meet anyway.

Comment

Thanks for doing this! Sorry that I didn't get around to doing it myself like I had said I would.

Comment

I'd love to go to a meet up, but I live too far away to do it :(

Comment

I love Manchester, but Liverpool could be an option too

Comment

I've just mentioned this to Carl and if he could come with (and get time off work) he'd be happy for us to do Manchester

Comment

There's never any "if" someone can come with my meets Emz, everyone is welcome from any age <3

Comment

Awesome I think its about time I met you!!! Carl kinda has to come seen as though he's my driver hehe <3

Comment

Haha awesome and yeah I wanna meet you tooooo!

Comment

for me, Manchester would be easiest (and cheapest!)

but I wouldn't say no to London, as I love it there <3 although it is expensive. And I've never been to Edinburgh but I'd love to go there too

Liverpool wouldn't be too bad but I've only been once properly and I wasn't over keen on the place.

Comment

As someone who lives in Liverpool, I'd say pick anywhere but here!

Comment

Manchester is soo far :(

Comment

Working...
                              X