Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada?

Anybody here not from europe? Specifically Canada?

i am, there have sort of been a couple of people who have come and gone. one fellow from labrador.. i think there's a marginally active user in saskatchewan too. one guy was from toronto (like me) for a few months. No one really tends to stick around though since this is mainly a UK based forum.

Comment

Same observation as xBenji! I'm about 150 km east of Montreal, and I can count on my fingers the number of canadians I've seen over here. Where are you?

Comment

I'm in manitoba.

Comment

Im from southern ontario, windsor, xbenji is pretty close

Comment

I'm from canada.

Hamilton!

Comment

hamilton? go there quite often to get to brantford. i'd love to get tattooed at mata mata, love their artists.

Comment

Brantford yea, thats pretty close to hamilton.

I've never heard of mata mata, but then again im pretty new to the piercing world, and theres quality shops in hamilton.

Comment

Yeah, close enough haha. To go from Toronto-Brantford with greyhound can take up to like 2.5 hrs because there is an ungodly amount of stops. It's easier to take GO direct to Hamilton which only takes 50 minutes and then to get a ride into Brantford. So I generally always go through Hamilton. Here's the link to mata mata, I don't know that they do piercings, but I really love most of their work.
                  http://www.matamatastudios.com/tattoos.php
                  Last edited by xBenji; 05-17-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

The art looks cool, i'm just not a tattoo guy. Im wayyy too spontaneous to make a proper decision. haha.

Comment

I'm from Canada too. Especially from Québec lol.. hope there's no haters

Comment

Originally posted by xBenji View Post
                        i am, there have sort of been a couple of people who have come and gone. one fellow from labrador.. i think there's a marginally active user in saskatchewan too. one guy was from toronto (like me) for a few months. No one really tends to stick around though since this is mainly a UK based forum.
                        PeteTLT? Joined about the same time as me?

Comment

I'm not from europe, but I am from the us and have my friends in canada! What part are you from??

Comment

Southern Ontario here! Hai guyses

Comment

Southern Ontario, Brantford

Comment

Working...
                              X