Kids v No Kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreadfulFaeryFalls View Post
    Finally - someone else who thinks pregancy is gross. all i can think of is some sort of alien larvae growing inside me - just waiting to come bursting out. *shudder*
    Me too. I find it totally terrifying. I'm not completely against the idea of having kids but pregnancy and childbirth scare the hell out of me, it's like my worst nightmare, I honestly can't imagine ever doing it. I'd much rather adopt, if I do decide I want children in the future. Especially after seeing some of the kids who are in foster care at my boyfriends house waiting around for months/years for someone to adopt them.

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds pregnancy truly terrifying. When I describe to people around me they find it 'weird'.

Comment

I would love to foster kids if I had the room and my kids were older

Comment

My auntie has a phobia of pregnancy. Id love to be pregnant, its one of the appeals of having kids for me.

Comment

I have two kids and while I love them I wish I hadn't have them as soon as I had. However, I wouldn't change it for the world. Through no fault of anyone, their father and I divorced and they live in Washington with him, and our collective families.

Personally, I always knew I'd have kids and I wish to have more in the future whether they're my own or adopted.

Comment

Oh it must be wonderful, being pregnant and having a baby with someone you love... but still. I know I'm a terrible person but I really don't want strechmarks so I don't know! I'm pretty sure I'll adopt a child with my man from somewhere though, don't know if I'll get any of my own. Maybe just one.

Comment

My stretchmarks are all nearly gone really. If you use cocoa butter, it helps keep them minimal actually. But being pregnant is wonderful, and I loved it. And hell, I even had problems with mine, but I'd still never trade the experience.

Comment

both my pregnancies were a good experience apart from my baby boy being so big that I was in alot of pelvic and back pain.

I heard stretch marks are inherited from your mother so if your mum had alot of stretch marks during pregnancy then you are likely to
                  Last edited by Just_vix81; 09-06-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkvix View Post
                    both my pregnancies were a good experience apart from my baby boy being so big that I was in alot of pelvic and back pain.

Stretch marks are inherited from your mother so if your mum had alot of stretch marks during pregnancy then you are likely to

My son was smaller than my daughter, I carried him really high too. He caused me all the issues. lol But I learned to not be so uptight with every little thing with my daughter.

And my mom didn't have stretchmarks except with my younger brother, but I got lots. Weird.

Comment

I was put even more of by the fact that my friend, who was expecting twins, had her hips pop out their sockets!! The strain and the position of the babies made it happen.
                      Ouchies.
                      Plus i get nauseus all the time just randomly, never mind morning sickeness, it would be a puke-orama

Comment

I never got morning sickness just nausea with both my kids had to take my tongue bar out with my son due to the nausea.

My daughter was 6lb 10oz and my son was 10lb 1oz

Comment

Wow, lol I don't envy you. I didn't have morning sickness at all either time, I craved McDonalds Egg McMuffins...

My son as 6lb 9oz and my daughter was 7lb 5oz

Comment

I physically woud forget to eat with my daughter but craved smells of things especially vanilla would have to keep a bottle of vanilla body spray in my bag, with my son I craved everything escpecially wotsits I sat and ate 10 bags of wotsits crisps in one go was convinced he was gona come out ginger lol!!!

Comment

Kids? No thank you. Screaming annoying little sh*ts.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwolf View Post
                                I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds pregnancy truly terrifying. When I describe to people around me they find it 'weird'.
                                I get that a lot too, pregnancy to me seems almost completely alien and unnatural (despite it being one of the most natural things in the world obviously )

Comment

Working...
                                X